Emily Constance Photography

Broken Arrow, OK · View map

About Emily Constance Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! I would be honored to photograph your wedding!

THE EXPERIENCE

Let me give you some details about what your experience will be like.

It all begins with a Consultation. I LOVE photographing LOVE and the details that make a couple unique! Just as no two couples are the same, no two weddings are photographed the same. We will get to know each other and discuss how I can best capture the beauty of what you share as a couple! Then together, we will go over all the options and any questions you may have.

INVESTMENT

Packages start at $2000. The retainer is 1/3 of the Package, which reserves your date. I will not schedule anything else for your day! Also, I limit my weddings to 12 per year to give you the full experience you deserve. As a full service photographer, I will take care of you throughout the entire process from creating your Wedding Timeline through delivering your finished Wedding Album!

To schedule your Wedding Experience with Emily Constance Photography, please contact me to discuss availability and to pay your retainer which reserves your Wedding date. I am so honored to capture this special day in your life and I can’t wait to meet you!

1 Reviews for Emily Constance Photography

1 Emily Constance Photography Reviews

H
Holly

Married on 10/22/2016

You could not ask for a more generous, caring, and talented photographer. Her main priority is ensuring that your wedding day goes as smoothly and perfect as possible. I highly recommend Emily for any ... Read more bride to be!

Emily Constance Photography FAQ