Emily Dionne Events & Nuptials

Falls Church, VA · View map

About Emily Dionne Events & Nuptials

Thank you for your interest in hiring Emily Dionne Events & Nuptials, a boutique event planning and paper goods company specializing in east coast and destination events. EDEN is based in lovely Falls Church City, Virginia, just outside Washington, D.C.

I'm Emily, a Southern California native involved in a long-time love affair with event planning and design. My experience with weddings started at an event planning company in Los Angeles and has been nurtured with each event on which I've had the honor of working.

My experience and background ranges from playing in orchestras to singing with bands, interior design, culinary arts, cultural history and travel. I love to incorporate the unique beauty of various different cultures into my life and events. I lived in Paris for a time, where I honed my tastes and came to greatly value the importance of beautiful details, memorable settings, and fantastic parties!

As you begin to visualize your event, I encourage you to consider the importance of an experienced and professional coordinator - someone who will not only keep your event organized and help you to coordinate the details so you can enjoy your wedding celebration, but someone with an artistic eye and innovative vision who can help you conceptualize your event design to make it a truly unique and meaningful celebration. My design philosophy is modern, creative, classy, and fun. I'm a stickler for details and value providing personal attention for every one of my clients.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Emily Dionne, Owner

www.emilydionne.com

14 Reviews for Emily Dionne Events & Nuptials

14 Emily Dionne Events & Nuptials Reviews

C
Christina

Married on 05/18/2013

We worked with both Emily Dionne and Ashley Lewis as our wedding planners. Hands down, hiring them was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. I can't imagine going through this ... Read more process without their assistance. They helped us find virtually all of our vendors and were extremely patient throughout the process. They helped us stay on task, stay focused, make decisions, and flesh out our vision - even when we didn't know what our vision was! Ashley ultimately took over as our primary planner and her meticulous attention to detail was fantastic. She interacted with all of our vendors and ensured that we had virtually nothing to worry about during the wedding weekend - and especially at the ceremony and reception. She took care of everything - leaving us to focus on each other, our guests, and enjoying our wedding. We can't say enough positive things about EDEN Events!

J
Jody

Married on 04/20/2013

Emily was a godsend! From the moment we started the wedding planning, she took care of everything! From helping to choose the venue, to handling arrangements with florist, DJ, cake vendors, to ... Read more making the centerpieces, she was absolutely incredible at every step of the way. As a busy career woman, I was very nervous about how I'd be able to handle all the wedding details. Emily took away all the stress. The end result, our wedding day was absolutely perfect in every way!!! No stress and all fun!!! In fact, most of our wedding guests said it was the best, most fun wedding they had ever attended. THANK YOU EMILY!!!! You made our day one we will truly treasure forever.

C
Celia

Married on 10/13/2012

I booked day of planning services and I am so glad I did! Ashley, my day of planner, absolutely saved my sanity on multiple occasions throughout the day and kept things running completely smoothly. ... Read more There were apparently some hiccups throughout our big day but Ashley dealt with them so calmly, professionally, and quickly that I had no idea that most of them even happened. I can't thank EDEN enough for the fantastic service they provided!