Emily Eliza Photo & Design

Spokane, WA · View map · Visit website

About Emily Eliza Photo & Design

Emily Eliza Photo & Design is a professional wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Spokane, Washington. This creative photographer specializes in intimate and authentic photography that’s shot using natural light and focuses on capturing candid storytelling moments. Emily Eliza Photo & Design goes above and beyond so love story is stunningly documented on your wedding day.

Experience
Owner Emily Eliza fell in love with photography at an early age, and began snapping pictures of friends with her dad's polaroid camera in grade school. She obtained a degree in Visual Communication Design from Eastern Washington University, which gave her the skills to craft and compose beautiful images full of energy. Emily Eliza Photo & Design was founded in 2014 and Emily has been capturing families, portrats, engagements, and many other special milestones since then.

Emily Eliza Photo & Design is happy to photograph couples in Spokane and surrounding areas, and is available for destination weddings. In order to ensure your wedding is flawlessly captures, Emily Eliza Photo & Design has a one-event-per-day policy, and final high-resolution images are available in multiple formats such as albums, digital files, matted prints, canvas, and regular prints. Additional services include the following:

• Additional hours

Britni
Britni Warren

Married on 02/04/2019

She's the Best!

"We first learned about Emily after she did a friends wedding photos. We were very impressed with her work and hired her for our wedding. It was in the dead of winter with at least 3ft of snow on the ... Read more ground and she didn't blink at the challenge. Our photos are incredible. She was professional but also very personable and it felt like we were working with an old friend. She created a fun atmosphere and went above and beyond our expectations. She is so talented and really has a great eye!

C
Cecilee Collins

Married on 08/11/2018

Montana Summer Wedding

I had the PRIVILEGE of having Emily capture my special day! It was such a smooth transition into every shoot, family, firstlooks, and the moment I said I do! She caught real authentic candid pictures ... Read more I didn’t know were possible! Her personality makes it natural and easy to just be yourself! She was prompt in edits AND did a fantastic job, along with getting our special moments back to us. Highly recommended no doubt 5 stars!!

S
Sarah-Jane Deflorio

Married on 04/04/2015

I loved every minute with Emily Eliza Photography! She does an amazing job!

Emily from Emily Eliza Photo & Design has it all! She combines all the best attributes of a photographer. She's personable, without over-steping. She's talented, without being boastful. She has ... Read more vision, but doesn't overshadow what the client wants. Emily has captured some of the most important moments of my life, my engagement and my wedding. She put her heart and soul into each shot/event. She helped my anti-social/anti-photo husband feel as comfortable as possible and brought both of our personalities to life in each photo! I cannot wait for her to capture more of the milestones of my life. I highly recommend putting your trust in Emily!

Emily Eliza Photo & Design FAQ