Emily Elle Makeup

Highland, NY · View map

About Emily Elle Makeup

"Beauty is power, and makeup is something that really enhances that; it's a woman's secret" - Charlotte Tilbury

Experience / Professionalism / Beautiful Results!
Emily Laubach is a professional makeup artist and a licensed cosmetologist serving the Tri-State area.

Emily has experience in both commercial and personal settings. She has worked with production companies and magazine publications including Pepsi and Hudson Valley Magazine. She loves doing wedding makeup for brides and their bridal parties, makeup for head shots, proms, parties and special occasions. Emily's passion is to make you feel like your most beautiful self. She believes everyone deserves to feel extra beautiful on their special day.

Emily attended Cosmetology school in New York and has earned her cosmetology license. She also attended makeup school at FACE Stockholm in Rhinebeck, NY earning her Professional Makeup Artist certificate. Emily has trained with multiple Professional Makeup Artists to learn the true tricks of the trade and keep up with all the latest trends. Most recently Emily came in second place in L'Oreal Paris' national Makeup Artist competition "The Brush Contest". Emily is currently based in Ulster County, NY. Welcome to the most beautiful world of Emily Elle Makeup!

16 Reviews for Emily Elle Makeup

16 Emily Elle Makeup Reviews

B
Breana Dechon

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing work!

Emily was extremely helpful throughout the whole planning process. She completely brought my dream wedding look to life and my girls looked amazing as well! I couldn’t have been happier with how ... Read more everything turned out!

Meaghan
Meaghan Crampton

Married on 12/30/2018

Attentive and Professional

Emily was easy to communicate with, professional and understands the needs of a bride on her wedding day. She listened to myself and my maid of honor about what type of look we wanted and was willing ... Read more to try different looks until we got it right. She is friendly and assured in what she is doing. I had a bad experience with another make-up artist and when I found Emily I felt such a relief. She knows how to listen to her client and to make the bride feel special. It is important that wedding vendors never forget that this day is a big day for the couple, even though they see wedding all of the time. Emily definitely takes the steps to ensure that your day IS special. I would recommend her to anyone that asks.

J
Jackie

Married on 09/08/2018

Best I have ever looked on my wedding!

I am so happy that I found out about Emily - she came highly recommended from two of my friends who hired her for their weddings. She gave me exactly the look I wanted and she was such a joy to work ... Read more with. She used high quality products and my makeup stayed flawless throughout the whole wedding - even after the ceremony tears. Thank you, Emily!