Emily Kyle Photography

Detroit, MI · View map · Visit website

About Emily Kyle Photography

Emily Kyle Photography is a wedding business located in Detroit, Michigan. Emily Kyle, the founder of the company, uses a natural style to document her clients' love. Her images portray genuine emotions and candid moments shared between you and your partner. To ensure her clients are comfortable in front of the camera, Emily takes time to get to know couples prior to their special day.

Experience

Emily studied photojournalism and graphic design in college. While studying, she interned with a wedding photographer based in Detroit; this experience sparked her inspiration to begin her own journey in wedding photography.

Emily prefers to meet with her couples in a casual setting, such as a coffee shop, for a pre-wedding consultation. This is where she gets to know the couple and their photography needs. Couples can obtain wedding albums, canvas, digital files, flush mount, matted prints, and prints from Emily Kyle Photography after their wedding. The company offers a wide array of services, which include the following:

• Additional hours of coverage
  • Willingness to travel
  • Liability insurance
  • Second photographer
  • One-event-per-day policy

Other Services

Emily offers a range of photography sessions in addition to wedding shoots. The following sessions are offered by the company:

• Engagement sessions

Featured
Kreeya Khanna

Married on 08/04/2018

Incredible

I had the amazing opportunity to work with Emily for my wedding this past August and she was INCREDIBLE. Emily not only shot my wedding ceremony and reception but was there for 3 additional pre ... Read more wedding events that I had the days leading into the wedding. In those 5 events, she got to know myself and my family extremely well while also thoroughly understand each event and making sure that she got everything that I wanted and more. This was Emily's first Indian wedding and truthfully, I never felt like she was nervous or overwhelmed about it since I signed with her. She handled everything I gave to her extremely professionally and made myself and my husband feel so at ease. During all the events, she made it a point to capture everything I was looking for and even added her own creativity that I appreciated during the process. I also had the opportunity to work with Emily on my invitations as well which turned our beautifully! I HIGHLY recommend working with her on wedding invitations! I was planning this wedding in California and she was very prompt in communication and setting proper timeline expectations during the whole process. Photographs and invites were 2 of the most important aspects of my wedding for me and Emily delivered beyond my expectations. I truly have nothing but amazing things to say about Emily. She was very easy to work with while I was across the country planning my wedding. I fully trusted her from day 1 and she didn't disappoint throughout my entire time working with her; even after the wedding day when delivering all the prints. I would highly recommend Emily for any event in the future and hope that we can work together again as well! Thank you so much Emily for everything you did to make my special day unforgettable! :-D

C
Clara Shaw

Getting married on 04/07/2020

Wonderful photographer!

Emily and her assistant are amazing photographers, and such kind people too. They were super fun to work with, and also so flexible and understanding of us being a bit disorganized on our wedding day. ... Read more Our guests loved her too - so many people commented on how fun and good she was at getting groups together and looking their best! We just got the photos back, and they are so beautiful - I can't even describe - the day was the best, and it's documented just as beautiful as I remember it. I also love that the phots show lovely moments that my husband and I didn't get to witness. We're so lucky that we had Emily there to document our day. We will cherish the photos forever.

Emily Kyle Photography FAQ