Emily Monroe Photo

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Emily Monroe Photo

V I B R A N T // U N I Q U E // R O M A N T I C

Hey y'all!

I'm Emily Monroe, main photographer at EMP-- and I've been documenting love stories across the state of Georgia since about 2014. I believe everyone should feel like a rockstar on their wedding day and I take special pride in being a part of that! I provide radiant wedding photography for unique couples in love. Does that sound like you?

I love working with fun-loving couples who aren't afraid to get a little silly in front of my camera and who radiate joy! From the first meeting with you, I am available every step of the way--from providing you with other vendor recommendations to face-timeing you in the dressing room while you're picking out your engagement session dress! I love working side-by-side with my amazing couples to help make their wedding the best. day. ever.

4 Reviews for Emily Monroe Photo

4 Emily Monroe Photo Reviews

Tammy
Tammy Tinker

Married on 12/15/2018

A Magical Day

Emily's photography talent captured our wedding day like it was a fairy tale, and we were treated like the king and queen of our special day. Never have I had someone pay such attention to detail like ... Read more Emily did. From moments of dressing; details on the wedding cake; and pictures with family and friends Emily captures our day exquisitely. This attention to detail came before the wedding day when she took our engagement photos and continued after her photos were delivered. I was astonished at her turn around. We were married during the Christmas season, and were going out of town to visit my husband's parents who were unable to come to our wedding due to medical reasons. We needed pictures within one week so that we could travel with the pictures. When the pictures were delivered they were organized into folders that allowed us to locate and find what we needed with ease. I was astonished to see that she took like 500+ pictures for us. Thanks, Emily for capturing our day in a way like no one else could. I have heard from other women who see my photos say "I wish my pictures were like yours".

K
Nathan

Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding photographer

From the moment we contacted Emily we knew she was excatly what we were looking for! It was the only non-stressful thing about planning our wedding! She worked around our schedules and made us feel at ... Read more ease!! I am not one who enjoys taking photos but she makes you feel like a million bucks in front of that camera! Our wedding day was PERFECT! She captured every special moment and detail of our special day. Weeks later, and i am still in awe of all of our pictures! I promise she will not let you down. She is kind, patient, and so much fun!! I highly recommend her for any of your picture needs!!

L
Laura

Married on 05/19/2018

Emily is amazing

Emily was worth every penny and then some. She isn't just your photographer the day of; she is your ally throughout the whole wedding planning process. I didn't know what I was doing half of the time ... Read more and I hadn't hired a wedding planner. I was essentially just using Wedding Wire and Google as my guide. Emily has so much wedding knowledge. I looked at her the day of the wedding, whispering, "What do I do?" and she always had an answer for me! Her photos are spectacular and show you the best parts of yourself. She made us feel so comfortable during the whole process and I'm so happy that she was a part of such a huge aspect of my life.