Emily Sullivan Events

New Orleans, LA · View map · Visit website

About Emily Sullivan Events

Based in New Orleans, Louisiana, Emily Sullivan Events is determined to create a wedding that will have you and your guests as much in love with the city of New Orleans as they are. Planning over 500 weddings during her 11 years in the industry, Emily Sullivan will help make your wedding planning process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. She sits as the inaugural president of the New Orleans WIPA Chapter and has been published in a variety of wedding publications over her decorated career. Through each step of the process, couples can customize their wedding and guest experience exactly how they want. Plan with Emily Sullivan Events and let your vision come to life!

With five packages to choose from, couples can determine what plan works best with their wedding and budget. They specialize in several wedding types, meaning that no vision is out of reach for their team. From destination planning to intimate weddings and elopements, you can find the perfect package to make your dreams come true with Emily Sullivan Events. Services offered include:

• Day-of coordination

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 03/15/2014

I cannot imagine a better wedding planner in NOLA than Emily. Hiring Get Polished to fully plan my wedding was the best decision! They put insane amounts of effort to plan every detail & the COMFORT ... Read more COMFORT they gave me to relax & ENJOY it CANNOT BE DESCRIBED. Here are some of the main reasons they are SO INVALUABLE: We saved money! Emily BUDGETED PERFECTLY & knew how to spend according to my priorities. She also knows which vendors to go to for the best price & highest quality. SHE HAS INCREDIBLE TASTE, especially with BAND choices! There were 2 things I fought her on a bit & they were the TWO BEST PARTS of my wedding-the band and 2nd line. My opinion was always her priority but Emily spoke up & I gave her freedom to make a lot of decisions for me. She created exactly what I envisioned, only BETTER. Emily is AVAILABLE too much for her own good and is so committed! She delivered her son 2 weeks before my wedding and she did not miss a THING-not an email, conversation, meeting, the rehearsal, NOTHING. She is one of the most committed people you'll ever work with. A perfect example: I forgot to wear my garter & didn't realize it until the reception! When I did, Rachel went to my hotel during my reception to get it for me! This meant so much to me & is a perfect example of what it's like to work with this group. I was a little worried about how my hair and makeup would turn out but the beauty staff was excellent! My makeup was PERFECT without being overdone and the hairstylist was patient with me to create exactly what I wanted. The only issue we had were invitations. They did not get sent out until way too late, several people did not receive one, and some received them with the wrong names on them. This was stressful & impacted RSVPs but was also the only problem that we had. We planned this wedding sight-unseen from far away and it was perfect. Emily took care of everything and put me at complete ease.

M
Marilyn

Married on 12/07/2018

Best decision I ever made

Wedding went so smooth and it was so incredible and I give them SO MUCH of the credit. I knew I would want a wedding planner once I started planning since I was new to New Orleans and needed guidance ... Read more vendors wise. I picked ESE at first because of the fact that they worked so often with the venue I wanted, I knew I couldnt go wrong. But once I met with the team and they saw my vision loud and clear, I couldnt not hire them. Throughout my 16 month planning time, any questions I had about budget, venue, vendors, they answered them. Once they completely took over, I did the month of planning option, I was completely at ease because I knew I could trust they had it all under control. Rehearsal went so smooth, Emily wrangled the bridal party and made sure everyone knew what they were doing at all times for the big day. The day of the wedding, I had an ESE team member, Michelle, who did so great through out the day handling the photographers, my bridal party and myself, even great with the kids, always asking if I needed water or a drink or a break. Every member of the ESE staff were amazing! Everyone keeps telling us how EPIC our wedding was and I give credit to ESE staff.

M
Michael

Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring Emily was by far the best decision that we made for our wedding. Her experience and knowledge of New Orleans weddings, vendors and locations was invaluable in giving us the destination wedding ... Read more of our dreams. We continue to think about how perfect our time was and there is absolutely nothing that could have been any better. Emily ensured every detail was covered, while removing all stress from us as we prepared and during the actual day of the wedding. When things got busy, Emily was there to guide us completely everywhere that we needed to be. Her recommendations for vendors were perfect, and she even found us better venues than what we had originally planned. If you want to have a truly amazing New Orleans wedding without any of the 'wedding headaches' that people complain about, hire Emily! Thank you so, so much Emily & team! - Michael & Tevis