Emily Theisen Photography

Buffalo, MN · View map · Visit website

About Emily Theisen Photography

Hey there! I'm glad you're here!

I love creating and capturing authentic moments through colorful imagery. If you're awesome, bold and fun, I'd love to talk with you!

Check out my website or instagram for my most recent work.

www.emilytheisenphotography.com | www.instagram.com/emilytheisenphotography

Thank you!

I can't wait to talk with you!

50 Reviews for Emily Theisen Photography

50 Emily Theisen Photography Reviews

Featured
User5437698

2+ years ago

Emily is fantastic to work with! She is very professional and responsive and the quality of her photos are outstanding. In addition she is wonderful with family members of all ages (from 8 to 93 in ... Read more our family). I highly recommend hiring her as the photographer for your event - you won't be disappointed! We love our photos!

Stephanie
Stephanie Van Houtan Skaalerud

Married on 10/20/2018

the best wedding photographer!

Emily was a dream to work with! We were going to go with a different photographer, but when I met Emily, I know that I had to go with her. She is helpful from the very start with ideas for engagement ... Read more engagement photos to helping with talking about good places to go for flowers and DJs. Emily went above and beyond for her craft. She captured the personalities of my husband and I in every photo. All the guests and bridal party have nothing but kind words to say about my photographer. If you want someone who will go above and beyond for your wedding, Emily Theisen Photography is the place to go!

M
Melanie G

Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

Emily Theisen was our photographer for our September wedding. The search for your perfect photographer can be such a daunting task, but I am so incredibly happy I came across Emily Theisen ... Read more Photography! She was very easy and fun to talk and work with. She was very professional and clearly takes pride in her skills and what she is able to capture as a photographer. Her photos are beautiful and of high quality. She is also very willing to help with bouncing ideas around for your wedding (she has been to plenty to know what is a good idea and what is a not so good idea). I highly recommend Emily to be your wedding photographer (or any other event really)