Emily Welch Design

Omaha, NE · View map · Visit website

About Emily Welch Design

In June 2018 I married my wonderful husband. I knew what my wedding details would look like right from the start. The biggest must-have for our wedding, besides my dress :), was a cohesive look. I wanted our guests to see a design connection from our Save the Dates all the way to our bar menu at the reception.

Going through the wedding planning process the thing I heard the most was “No one is going to notice that/that detail isn’t worth the money.” Now, it’s true that 70% of your guests won’t remember what your menu looked like, but they will remember your wedding as a whole. Not only that but if you’re like me, you will want photos of everything! This includes your signs, invitation suite, programs, and menus. This is where I fought back with the nay-sayers. You will have these photos for a lifetime. I didn’t want to have any regrets!

Creating all of my wedding pieces was easy for me because I knew exactly what I wanted and could design it myself. Now I am here to make sure no Bride is missing out on their dream just because they are lost on where to start!

I can offer you complete guidance if you need it (with the help of Pinterest) or just the design mind if you know what you want.

Complete Wedding Branding

There is nothing worse than mismatched wedding stationary! I will work with you to create a brand for your wedding.

Package Includes:

• Custom Wedding/Couple’s Logo
  • Save the Dates
  • Invitation Suite
  • Programs
  • Menus for tables
  • Snapchat Filter
  • Two additional posters/signs (bar menu, hashtag sign, etc.)

Unlimited Revisions | Digital Files Only | Ask About Add-ons

Wedding Invitation Suite Design

Annoyed with those templates you can’t customize on printing sites? I will take your inspiration and ideas for your wedding and or invites and give you a completely custom dream wedding invitation suite.

Suite Includes Digital Files of:

• One page, double-sided wedding invitation (any size)
  • RSVP card
  • Details card
  • Any other element you would like included in your envelope!

Unlimited Revisions | Digital Files Only (PDF, JPEG)

Custom Invitation Design

I can make your Pinterest dreams come true! Show me your inspiration or ideas and I will create a custom invitation for your event.

• Weddings (one piece invite)
  • Save the Dates
  • Birthday Parties
  • Bachelorette Parties
  • Retirement Parties
  • Baby and Wedding Showers

Unlimited Revisions | Digital File Only | One Page | Double Sided Available

Wedding Program or Menu Design

Wedding programs are a great way for guests to look forward to what the night will bring! From the simple details to added personal stories, the options are endless!

Unlimited Revisions | Any Size | Double Sided | Digital File Only

Snapchat Filter Design

Snapchat filters are a fun way to customize any event! From weddings to birthday parties, let guests share pictures with your branding!

Price includes one custom Snapchat filter as a PNG file. I will provide assistance with setting up the filter if you need it!

Unlimited Revisions| Digital File Only | Setup Assistance Available

For pricing please contact me! https://emilywelchdesign.com/contact/

2 Reviews for Emily Welch Design

2 Emily Welch Design Reviews

K
Kayla Wittrock

Married on 04/27/2019

Fantastic Quality and a dream to work with

I am so in love with what you created for us. I was having such a hard time finding exactly what I wanted. We had so many compliments. I loved how everything matched from the invites to the menus to ... Read more the welcome sign. An added bonus was how quick and easy you were to work with.

Tosha
Tosha

Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing to work with!!!

I can't say enough great things about working with Emily. She is attentive, easy to communicate with, and always makes sure you are getting what you want. She answered all my questions and was always ... Read more easy to reach! Plus, her designs are AMAZING!

Emily Welch Design FAQ