Emily Wilson Photography

Tulsa, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Emily Wilson Photography

Hi I am Emily of Emily Wilson Photography and I am portrait and wedding photographer based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. My goal is to showcase your life together and to tell your love story through the images that I capture on your wedding day. With a mixture of both lifestyle, documentary and slightly posed portraiture, the style of photography that I provide is perfect for both the modern and traditional couple. My wedding collections are reasonably priced and rang in prices to fit any budget. I love is meeting with any potential customers to talk about their big day and chat about their love story.

In addition to the photography styles mentioned above, Emily Wilson Photography also shoots with a contemporary and traditional style of photography. Some of the photography services that are available in her packages include additional hours, an engagement shoot, multiple locations and slideshows. The other services include:

• Wedding portraits

V
Featured
Vanity

Married on 10/14/2017

Emily is everything you want in a photographer! She is talented, fun, and flexible! Her goal is to give you the wedding photos of your dreams! We met several times and discussed ideas for photos. When ... Read more the big day arrived Emily also helped us to stay on track with our schedule which was very helpful! Our photos were BEAUTIFUL! We are so grateful to have our memory documented in such a beautiful way! Also, her prices are extremely reasonable! I loved the service she provided and her personality makes it even better!

Alison
Ali Teague

Married on 06/07/2019

Our Favorite Photographer

My husband and I had never had professional photos taken before our engagement and wedding photos. Emily really helped us get over the awkwardness and was great at communicating with us every step of ... Read more the way. We absolutely loved our engagement photos and they were given back to us in a very reasonable amount of time. The day of the wedding, we received so many compliments on how awesome Emily was. She was everywhere! Capturing photos of everything. We love her style of photography and her personality and we absolutely loved that we didn't have to worry about any photos on the day of because she handled it all for us and reminded us about certain shots we wanted. I am so glad we found a great photographer to use for future life events. Book with Emily, you will not be disappointed!

A
Audrey Belding

Married on 06/04/2019

Emily Wilson Photography is the best!!

Emily was an amazing photographer for our wedding. Her packages are very reasonable and she does a wonderful job! She was extremely accommodating for us and has a quick turnaround on your photos! Read more Emily was an amazing photographer for our wedding. Her packages are very reasonable and she does a wonderful job! She was extremely accommodating for us and has a quick turnaround on your photos!