Emily's Catering Group

Bristol, CT · View map · Visit website

About Emily's Catering Group

Emily's Catering Group is a full-service catering and event planning company based in Bristol, Connecticut and services the surrounding Connecticut areas. The creative team and gourmet chefs work individually with you to create a customized menu matching your preferences and tastes. They will even design distinctive party themes with visually stunning presentation to match your wedding style and individuality. Emily's Catering Group specializes in creating delectable, flavorful cuisine using the highest quality of fresh and seasonal ingredients. The event production team plans custom invitations, wedding cakes, décor, entertainment and everything in between. The personalized care at Emily's Catering Group is unmatched and the decadent cuisine will exceed the expectations of you and your guests.

Emily's Catering Group offers a range of services to provide an exceptional dining experience for you on your special day:

• Bar service
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Tastings

Cuisine
Emily's Catering Group uses the freshest, highest quality seasonal ingredients to create beautifully-crafted plated meals, buffets, hors d'oeuvres and more. They cater to dietary needs and restrictions, including options for gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, no pork, organic, vegetarian and vegan diets. They specialize in a range of international cuisines including, but not limited to:

• American

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 09/30/2017

We booked Emily's Catering Group for our autumnal garden wedding. We can't say enough great things about our experience with them. The food was delicious. The cocktail hour display was phenomenal and ... Read more the dinner was so tasty. We did food stations and guests gave us compliments throughout the night about how they enjoyed that they could pick what they wanted and how much they wanted. Rick took the time to incorporate vegan preperations which really meant a lot to me. The risotto is one of the best things I ever ate and the apple cider hot toddy was so popular we ran the stock dry! The wait staff was incredibly kind and took the time to speak with us. Cheryl in the office was so patient and kind as we ironed out all of the details between the venue. It was a pleasure working with the team. I highly recommend!

S
Sherri

Married on 09/15/2018

Where do I begin? Let me just say with Emily's catering you can rest assured your wedding day or party will be superlative. Our daughter got married in MA on 9/15/18. Two weeks later I am still ... Read more getting emails and messages from our guests about the amazing food that was served at the affair. Artistry abounded, both culinary and visual. The cocktail hour had all guests begging for more and then when dinner was served our guests could not believe the gastronomy kept on coming. As the mother of the bride and interested cook myself, I was able to make suggestions about menu items and food preparation that were important to the bride and groom. After all, it was their wedding and the foods they loved they wanted to have mixed into Rick's otherwise, amazing menu choices. Never a no, never a hesitation, only yes that sounds great. Although the venue’s kitchen was super tiny it never made difference to Rick and his miracle team. The food abounded, and our 160 guests were lavishly waited upon with a degree of professionalism I can say without reservation compared to the best of NYC restaurants. Whenever there was a road block with my venue Rick was always there with a we can do attitude. No issue was too big, no matter to trivial for Rick and his incredible associate Cheryl, to help take me down from the cliff. So how do we love Emily's Catering, let me count the ways... Sherri Hughes & Alan Kauffman

C
Christen

Married on 09/08/2018

We just got married 9/8/18 at South Farms and had Emily's Catering do an incredible job! They went above and beyond! We received so many compliments from our guests about how great the food was and I ... Read more myself was so impressed with not only how amazing the food was, but how well everything was presented! Emily's did a fantastic job in both catering to our guests, as well as to us, the bride and groom! We had a mac 'n cheese bar as part of our cocktail hour, which was a huge hit! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars because they certainly deserve it! Thank you Emily's for helping us make our perfect day even more perfect!