Emily's Catering Group

Bristol, CT · View map · Visit website

About Emily's Catering Group

Emily's Catering Group is a full-service catering and event planning company based in Bristol, Connecticut and services the surrounding Connecticut areas. The creative team and gourmet chefs work individually with you to create a customized menu matching your preferences and tastes. They will even design distinctive party themes with visually stunning presentation to match your wedding style and individuality. Emily's Catering Group specializes in creating delectable, flavorful cuisine using the highest quality of fresh and seasonal ingredients. The event production team plans custom invitations, wedding cakes, décor, entertainment and everything in between. The personalized care at Emily's Catering Group is unmatched and the decadent cuisine will exceed the expectations of you and your guests.

Emily's Catering Group offers a range of services to provide an exceptional dining experience for you on your special day:

• Bar service
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Tastings

Cuisine
Emily's Catering Group uses the freshest, highest quality seasonal ingredients to create beautifully-crafted plated meals, buffets, hors d'oeuvres and more. They cater to dietary needs and restrictions, including options for gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, no pork, organic, vegetarian and vegan diets. They specialize in a range of international cuisines including, but not limited to:

• American

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 09/30/2017

We booked Emily's Catering Group for our autumnal garden wedding. We can't say enough great things about our experience with them. The food was delicious. The cocktail hour display was phenomenal and ... Read more the dinner was so tasty. We did food stations and guests gave us compliments throughout the night about how they enjoyed that they could pick what they wanted and how much they wanted. Rick took the time to incorporate vegan preperations which really meant a lot to me. The risotto is one of the best things I ever ate and the apple cider hot toddy was so popular we ran the stock dry! The wait staff was incredibly kind and took the time to speak with us. Cheryl in the office was so patient and kind as we ironed out all of the details between the venue. It was a pleasure working with the team. I highly recommend!

Caroline
Caroline Abba

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing service & food. Took the stress away from planning to day off

There are so many reasons I would recommend Emily's to anyone starting their search, but below are my main reasons - it's long but they deserve the review. THE FOOD: When you start looking for ... Read more caterers, you will notice many of them have delicious food, but the food Emily's team delivers is beyond expectations. They have the most creative pairing. Theirs are amazing - they do they adorable parings like a mini margarita served with a taco or a kielbasa with a mini Guinness. Its unique and all our guests talk about it. THEY INCLUDE A CAKE ! Huge saving for us and delicious. SOOO EASY TO WORK WITH: 1. They respond to everything immediately. Cheryl who is the main point of contact, responds to emails, call and requests within hours of sending her a questions. Rick (the owner) is so accommodating to your vision or any questions you have - he is very easy to talk to. 2. I forgot to order table number cards and realized week of. I mentioned it to them over the phone and they just offered to help. this is the kind of service that puts your mind at ease day of. 3. I had a special request (my dad likes a certain rum; not very expensive only $30 a bottle) but I wanted to have it at our wedding for him, they went out and bought it so it could be on-site 4. We had a unique venue (we rented out a Broadway-esque theatre) and had backstage tours for guests. because of this, Rick had to move his on-site kitchen set-up a few times (this was planned but it all happened so seamlessly!) BTW - Day of ... they had 2 serves follow me and my husband around thru out the day, they ensured we were fed and had a drink in our hand at all times. You hear you don't eat at your wedding -- we sure it did and it was delicious. I can't say enough of how great they were to work with or how exceptional the food and service was. If you are starting or ending your search, you should absolutely consider and choose Rick and the team at Emily's

S
Sherri

Married on 09/15/2018

Where do I begin? Let me just say with Emily's catering you can rest assured your wedding day or party will be superlative. Our daughter got married in MA on 9/15/18. Two weeks later I am still ... Read more getting emails and messages from our guests about the amazing food that was served at the affair. Artistry abounded, both culinary and visual. The cocktail hour had all guests begging for more and then when dinner was served our guests could not believe the gastronomy kept on coming. As the mother of the bride and interested cook myself, I was able to make suggestions about menu items and food preparation that were important to the bride and groom. After all, it was their wedding and the foods they loved they wanted to have mixed into Rick's otherwise, amazing menu choices. Never a no, never a hesitation, only yes that sounds great. Although the venue’s kitchen was super tiny it never made difference to Rick and his miracle team. The food abounded, and our 160 guests were lavishly waited upon with a degree of professionalism I can say without reservation compared to the best of NYC restaurants. Whenever there was a road block with my venue Rick was always there with a we can do attitude. No issue was too big, no matter to trivial for Rick and his incredible associate Cheryl, to help take me down from the cliff. So how do we love Emily's Catering, let me count the ways... Sherri Hughes & Alan Kauffman