Emma Collins Beauty

Savannah, GA · View map · Visit website

About Emma Collins Beauty

Based in the south east, Emma Collins Beauty provides makeup and hair services for brides and bridal parties. Emma is a destination artist who has been helping clients become wedding-ready for over seven years. Her mission is to provide flawless service while creating a comfortable, relaxing environment for a bride’s wedding day.

Emma’s consultation services ensure a bride will receive exactly the look she’s expecting on her big day. Bridal parties can even book trial services so Emma knows exactly how to achieve a certain hairstyle or makeup look on the wedding day. Able to accommodate groups of up to 20 people, Emma and her team will pamper each and every individual with blowouts, updos, hair styling, and makeup. Emma Collins Beauty can provide:

• Airbrush makeup

N
Featured
Nicki

Married on 06/27/2015

Emma is very professional and does a great job staying on time and keeping the day on schedule! Every bride that works with Emma is thrilled with their hair and airbrush make-up. As a planner, I love ... Read more knowing that she is going to create a fun and relaxed atmosphere to set the tone for the entire day! It is rare to see all the bridesmaids happy with their hair and make-up, but Emma and her team get consistent rave reviews! She is talented, reliable and a pleasure to refer!

Audrey
Audrey Thompson

Married on 06/09/2019

Loved it!!

Emma was such a trooper and showed up so early in the morning to help me get ready for my big day. My hair & makeup was absolutely stunning! Read more Emma was such a trooper and showed up so early in the morning to help me get ready for my big day. My hair & makeup was absolutely stunning!

A
Amanda

Married on 09/01/2018

AMAZING! I’ve been a bridesmaid many times and I’ve never seen EVERY girl happy with her hair and makeup, but this was not the case with Emma and her fabulous team. As the bride, I felt beautiful ... Read more and still looked like myself (exact look I wanted). One of my bridesmaids said, “I never like myself in makeup, but I do now!” It was so impressive to see the teams talent in creating such beautiful looks. They even nailed the flower girls look by not making them look too old! Can not recommend them enough! Again, having been a bridesmaid numerous times, I’ve never seen a more talented team.