Emmanuel Luciano Photography

Clearwater, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Emmanuel Luciano Photography

Emmanuel Luciano Wedding Photography is a professional photography company located in the Tampa Bay Area. They are masters in natural light AND flash photography and offer professional editing and retouching as a part of their wedding packages. With a variety of packages and pricing options to choose from, you are guaranteed to find something that will fit your needs. They have over ten years of experience in photography and only use the most advanced camera systems and lens. Our cameras are equipped with silent shutters so there are no longer camera sounds going off so you can enjoy your day without distractions, you won't even realize we're taking a photo!

Emmanuel Luciano Wedding Photography provides a variety of services to best accommodate you and your special day. We offer clients a variety of packages to fit your needs. Services offered include the following:

• 8-10 hours of continuous wedding day coverage
  • Second photographer
  • Unlimited photographs
  • Engagement photoshoot
  • High-resolution digital files with digital download & print release
  • Private online gallery to share and order prints
  • Prints & canvas in different sizes included in packages
  • And many more

The company also services the Clearwater, Orlando, Sarasota and St. Petersburg areas. They are also willing to travel to provide services for weddings in Chicago, Illinois and anywhere in the world.

3 Reviews for Emmanuel Luciano Photography

3 Emmanuel Luciano Photography Reviews

Jennifer
Jennifer South

Married on 05/18/2019

More than we could have hoped for!

I wasn't sure where to begin when it came to choosing my wedding photographer. Do I look on Facebook? Google? I needed help so I picked my sisters brain. She suggested searching different wedding ... Read more websites to view local photographers. Then she told me to focus on the photos each photographer displayed to see if I liked their "eye". By doing that I would find someone who would capture my treasured moments the way I hoped. In my search, I came across Emmanuel's picture of a bride and groom crossing a city street. It was gorgeous, romantic, and intimate. The photo wasn't staged and the smiles were real. It was their moment captured and I knew I found my photographer. Emmanuel responded to my emails quickly, showed up on time, always made me feel comfortable, and accomplished what I hoped he would, and more. His work that day will bring smiles for decades to come. We can not thank you enough, Emmanuel! You are a gem and we can only imagine where your talent will take you in the future.

A
Alex

Married on 04/27/2019

Great person and professional photographer

Emmanuel was very friendly, accommodating, and truly tried his best to produce the amazing quality photos. Highly recommended for any type of event Read more Emmanuel was very friendly, accommodating, and truly tried his best to produce the amazing quality photos. Highly recommended for any type of event

Dan
Dan Bryan

Married on 08/04/2017

Very positive -- professional, skilled, and timely

We had a good experience working with Emmanuel at our wedding. He took some very good photos, was easy to work with, and was punctual and professional throughout. Read more We had a good experience working with Emmanuel at our wedding. He took some very good photos, was easy to work with, and was punctual and professional throughout.

Emmanuel Luciano Photography FAQ