Emotions Weddings & Events

Sanremo · View map · Visit website

About Emotions Weddings & Events

Our Emotions Weddings & Events international destination weddings team is not a simple organization and management of a wedding or an event, it is a perfect mixture of good taste, creativity, passion, full dedication, inspiration and great responsibility and professionalism. Every client for us is special and every event is unique. No matter if it is a big or small intimate event, we put our souls to create something that would remain in the hearts of our clients forever.

We speak four languages: English, Russian, Italian and French. We organise weddings along the coast or in ex farms or historical villas, we bring you to the most beautiful cities Rome, Venice, Florence, Naples, Taormina and others, we can organise your wedding day in the Alps mountains or on the beach, on our islands Capri, Sicily, Sardinia and Elba. We also work in South of France from Monte Carlo to Saint Tropez and beautiful French Provence famous for its endless fields of lavender. We can organise a small luxury wedding on a yacht that will bring you along the coast to show you the beauty of Italy. Our offices are located in Sanremo close to French boarder and in Sardinia in famous Costa Smeralda.

We take care of all formalities and bureaucratic procedures related to the official registration of your marriage in Italy with local authorities an we also organise religious ceremonies.

We are full wedding planning agency and we work from initial concept, design, theme to the implementation and coordination of the day of the event with music program, entertainment and guests' concierge services. But if you need just a partial involvement we are ready to help you in any detail of your wedding or event.

We are not simply wedding planners we are your guides in Italy and our mission is to make you fall in love with our country and to make you come back for your anniversary. We never say "Goodbye" to our couples, we say "See you soon"

We believe in fairy tales and with you we make them come true!

7 Reviews for Emotions Weddings & Events

7 Emotions Weddings & Events Reviews

A
Antonio

Married on 11/13/2018

Anniversary

Was a fantastic party, very elegant, everithing was perfect like I wanted. And the fiwer work at the end was unexpected. Super and very professional events planner Read more Was a fantastic party, very elegant, everithing was perfect like I wanted. And the fiwer work at the end was unexpected. Super and very professional events planner

N
Nat

Married on 10/14/2017

We are very grateful for the wedding organised to us by EWE. From each and every little detail to the whole event it was done absolutely perfect. It was discussed how we imagined our special day ... Read more without getting into details, hence it was a pleasure to see how great our wishes were understood and came true. The venue and the weather were fantastic. The decoration in general and flowers were beautiful. The program was touching our hearts and souls. The food was delicious. EWE organised accommodation and transport for our guests as well. We can definitely recommend EWE for special events.

Alina
Alina

Married on 10/10/2017

I was invited to an anniversary party of my parents’ friend with 300 guests which was held in Rome in Italy few years ago and I met Irina from Emotions Weddings & Events. She was organising this event ... Read more and I saw her working together as one team with other event agency because the logistics of the event was very complicated. She is very professional and I decided that she should be my wedding planner for my wedding in Italy. From the first contact she was very opened and she gave me clear ideas and advices because we did not decide about the location. She proposed few solutions with different regions and different budgets. She was always available on emails or telephone and her advices were always very delicate and not pushing us in her direction. She is very attentive to details and always listen her clients. We felt very comfortable and secure with her and the wedding went perfect. Our guests were happy because she also organised an entertainment for them the day after the wedding and we did not think about anything. Everything was done by Irina. I strongly recommend her and her agency to the future brides!!