Emotions Weddings & Events

Cagliari, IT · View map · Visit website

About Emotions Weddings & Events

A destination wedding planning company in Rome, Italy, Emotions Weddings & Events artfully combines good taste, creativity, passion, and full dedication to each ceremony and reception served. Owned by event professional Irina Aleksandrova, the company operates under the belief that each couple is unique and every detail is essential. Whether big or small, Emotions Weddings & Events goes above and beyond to ensure each knot-tying celebration remains in the hearts of its couples and their guests for years to come.

Emotions Weddings & Events offers a wide array of wedding planning services from which couples may benefit. Options include:

• Full planning
  • Guest list management
  • Event design
  • Vendor referrals

Areas Covered
Emotions Weddings & Events proudly offers wedding planning services to wedding-ready couples in Rome, Italy. Said services are extended to interested couples throughout the Italian coast and beyond.

8 Reviews for Emotions Weddings & Events

8 Emotions Weddings & Events Reviews

Farhad
Farhad Ahadov

Married on 01/09/2019

Italian dream with Russian touch!

It was always a dream to have my wedding in Italy surrounded by fascinating Italian nature. When I first contacted Emotions Weddings & Events to find out more about the wedding and offerings, I got ... Read more immediate reply with personal touch. That was the first time I was introduced to Irina Alexandrova, who really tries her best to understand what you as a couple are looking for and makes sure she can make it happen, most importantly make you happy as it is your special day. Irina not only made my dream come true, she also exceeded all possible expectations. I highly recommend Emotions Weddings & Events to all couples, who want their wedding to be really special, creative, highly organized and planned, when you can enjoy your day together with you beloved one with no worries.

A
Antonio

Married on 11/13/2018

Anniversary

Was a fantastic party, very elegant, everithing was perfect like I wanted. And the fiwer work at the end was unexpected. Super and very professional events planner Read more Was a fantastic party, very elegant, everithing was perfect like I wanted. And the fiwer work at the end was unexpected. Super and very professional events planner

N
Nat

Married on 10/14/2017

We are very grateful for the wedding organised to us by EWE. From each and every little detail to the whole event it was done absolutely perfect. It was discussed how we imagined our special day ... Read more without getting into details, hence it was a pleasure to see how great our wishes were understood and came true. The venue and the weather were fantastic. The decoration in general and flowers were beautiful. The program was touching our hearts and souls. The food was delicious. EWE organised accommodation and transport for our guests as well. We can definitely recommend EWE for special events.