Empire Faces

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Empire Faces

Empire Faces is a professional makeup and hairstyling team in Texas that specializes in in-studio and on-site wedding beauty. Their highly trained and certified hair and makeup consultants are adept at cutting-edge beauty techniques such as long-lasting airbrush makeup and hair extensions to achieve a flawless and photo-ready final wedding look. Experienced in working with a variety of brides of all age groups and ethnicities, Empire Faces will help you and your bridal party feel pampered and glamorous on your wedding day.

Serving all of Texas, Empire Faces provides in-studio and on-site professional hair and makeup services for engagement photos, weddings and other special occasions. Their consultants have worked in the beauty industry since 1990 doing makeup for professional ads, photo shoots, fashion shows and the silver screen, and can accommodate groups as large as 25 clients. Beauty services offered include the following:

• Consultations
  • Multiple stylists
  • Bridal hair and makeup
  • Hair and makeup trials
  • Bridal party hair and makeup
  • Special events styling

Christiana
Featured
Christiana

Blown away!

Lara is fantastic to work with. Her and her staff are talented and professional. I feel so grateful to have had them on our side on our big day! My hair looked gorgeous and my makeup looked flawless. ... Read more flawless. We had six people in our party and Lara and her team had us ready in time, looking fabulous and feeling happy. Everyone absolutely loved their hair and makeup. We were getting so many compliments and the best part, the makeup stayed perfect all day (we got to feel beautiful all day :) )! We had so much fun getting ready. Her and her staff made it an experience that we will forever remember in the fondest way. Their taste is on point! Lara asked what color lipstick I wanted and I let her make a suggestion on me and WOW so glad I asked her. I had never felt so beautiful. Her staff are also so considerate. They always took everyone’s comfort zone into consideration and always accommodated accordingly. From beginning to end, Lara was there for me, answering any questions I had about procedures, payment, etc and she was so sweet and eased any anxiety that I was feeling. If ever given the opportunity arises, I would love to work with them again.

B

Awesome experience!

Lara is the owner of Empire Faces. Her and one of her team members actually did several services for me. After reading extensivel reviews I spoke with Lara and decided to hire her for the Bridal ... Read more package. She is very responsive and answers all questions and concerns. I was not sure where to actually get dressed but after changing my mind several times Lara came to my house for my wedding day. Earlier in the month I met her assistant Nicki for a Bridal trial at the Empire Faces studio. Nicki was prompt and sweet! IShe made me look amazing!!! Nicki and I chatted and had a great time. She discussed different options and ideas. The Bridal package includes Novalash extensions. I met Lara at her studio and relaxed while she applied them. I was nervous but they are gorgeous and easy to care for! They last longer than the throw always and now I’m hooked. The day of the wedding Lara and Nicki were at my house on time and set up and got to work on my sister and I. I looked absolutely gorgeous and my sister looked beautiful! It took 2hours for my sister and I. I got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked at our reception. I will use Empire Faces for other events and will be getting my lashes refreshed. You will be so delighted with Empire Faces and the team. Thank you Empire Faces for making me look and feel amazing on my Wedding Day!

Great communication

Lara and her team are reliable and answer any and all questions! The big bonus is the beautiful bridal look at your wedding! I looked amazing! Not fake but just beautiful! She also did my sisters ... Read more makeup and hair. We both looked gorgeous! Lara is a beauty guru. You will love her and her staff!