emporaflora

38 emporaflora Reviews

K
Kim

Married on 10/27/2012

Marissa @ Empora Flora was fabulous. She has a great sense of style and was able to make recommendations on our floral arrangements that turned out great. She is so caring and really takes the time to ... Read more understand what your vision is on your wedding. Her passion for flowers and her artistic flare allows her to create the most wonderful arrangements you can imagine. Marissa truely works to make sure that you are happy and tries hard to work within your budget. We had her do two large alter arrangments, ten centerpieces, several small arrangements for our placecard and guest book tables, all the personal flowers and corsages for our family. Marissa arrived on time on the wedding day and set up everything so I did not have to worry about a thing. She worked diligently with our wedding planner to make sure everything turned out ok. I would definitely recommend Empora Flora to any bride and groom.

User2660861

2+ years ago

If you are looking for a wedding florist, look no further! Marisa is an amazing floral designer. She captured the look we were going for with her attention to detail and her beautiful artistry. Read more If you are looking for a wedding florist, look no further! Marisa is an amazing floral designer. She captured the look we were going for with her attention to detail and her beautiful artistry.

M
Melissa

Married on 08/12/2012

Just WOW. That's one, out of the many, words I could use to describe Marisa. I actually found Marisa on Yelp, and knew RIGHT AWAY, that I wanted her as our florist. The day we met Marisa, we had a ... Read more meeting with another florist scheduled directly after our meeting with Marisa. However, I couldn't even pay attention at that meeting because I KNEW Marisa had to be our florist. Not only is Marisa unbelievably talented and creative, but she is SO nice and easy to get along with. Whenever I stopped by her studio, I always ended up just hanging out for a while. Even though I liked doing a lot of things on my own for the wedding, I completely trusted Marisa 100% with our flowers. I gave her pictures of the ideas I had, but let her take creative control. Our wedding day was so beautiful, and our centerpieces were unlike anything I had ever seen before. She was always able to make suggestions and really cared about her clients opinions. She also was more than willing to work with our budget - which was really important. Words will never be able to describe just amazing I think Marisa and her work is. She is an amazing person with undeniable talent.