Emse Studios

Boston, Massachusetts

About Emse Studios

Emse Studios is a photography business based in Boston, Massachusetts. To their team, photography is an artistically suggestive and honest form of expression, and displays more than words could ever say. They capture each picture with the thought of storytelling in their minds, diving headfirst into a couple’s love story so they feel the emotion, joy, and passion in each session.

In addition to wedding day photos, destination weddings, and wedding portraits, couples may book Esme Wedding for their engagement shoots, boudoir shoots, and trash-the-dress sessions. The business is covered by liability insurance, and offers services such as additional hours and multiple location shooting. If needed, they can also provide a second shooter. Esme Wedding books only one event per day, and photographs with contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic styles. Couples may enjoy their edited high-resolution images as:

• Albums

Kavi
Kavi Vu

Getting married on 01/01/2024

10/10 would recommend

I've never considered us to be a lovey-dovey, PDA kind of couple, so I was pretty apprehensive about a shoot. I worried about the usual things like where do my hands go? Is this too dressed up? How ... Read more are couples always laughing in those photos? Anyway, before I could even remember my concerns, Phi expertly gave us directions and prompts every moment of the way and made it feel like a spontaneous date at the park that neither of us had to plan. Did I feel awkward at first? Of course. We just live a normal life and are not expert models. But in ten minutes, Phi engaged in conversation and made us forget that he even had a camera with him. After feeling like we just hung out with a friend for the evening, we were ECSTATIC about our photos!! So many friends asked me where we got our photos taken and how we look so natural. I would confidently recommend Emse Studios to any couples for an engagement or wedding shoot. Now I know how couples are always laughing in those photos - they got a good photographer!

S
Sallie Lu

Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful experience and even better photos!

We had such a wonderful experience with Emse Studios! From the moment we met the photographer Phi, it already felt like we’ve known him for a long time. We did the shoot at Ponce City Market on a ... Read more Saturday so it was quite a busy time, but he made us feel comfortable taking photos despite all the passersby. What was truly remarkable about working with him though was that he made such a concerted effort to get to know us as a couple. With that knowledge, he set out to capture us in our truest form. The pictures turned out so beautiful and felt like they captured our playful and affectionate relationship perfectly. (We seriously received so many compliments on the pictures!) Highly recommend Emse Studios and Phi for your photography needs!!

E
Estella

Married on 12/11/2018

Amazing experience

My experience with Emse Studios was amazing. Phi is more than a photographer, he is storyteller. He is the most caring people you will ever meet and you can tell just how much he cares through the ... Read more passion he puts into his work. He did so much more than just take photos, he became an integral part of my events. I don't think I even need to mention how insanely incredible the photos are. Worth every penny and more!

Emse Studios FAQ