Encanterra Country Club

San Tan Valley, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Encanterra Country Club

A country club wedding venue that exudes Mediterranean flair, Encanterra Country Club is located in San Tan Valley, Arizona. The team at this venue takes a sincere and personal approach when assisting couples achieving their fantasy wedding celebration. With both fixed and customizable service packages, Encanterra Country Club is an idyllic location for everything from the first step down the aisle to the last dance of the night.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue welcomes both established club members and non-members alike to take advantage of their event spaces. With a number of photoshoot locations where guests can capture their special memories, the property features a versatile range of areas suitable for wedding celebrations. An outdoor ceremony site overlooking picturesque Arizona vistas comes equipped with comfortable white folding chairs and flower petals lining the aisle. The Mallorca ballroom is capable of hosting up to 250 guests and features an interior design that blends rustic style with elegant functionality. La Cocina is an inviting interior space suitable for intimate functions with an adjoining patio area. An additional available area is the Patio Montenegro, an open-air, warmly lit lounge area that can accommodate up to 50 people.

The staff at Encanterra Country Club is enthusiastic about accommodating each couple’s specific needs and desires. This elegant country club provides an array of event services in order to ensure that the finer details are covered seamlessly. These include:

• Cake tastings
  • Concierge services
  • Complete setup and cleanup of the event
  • Event rentals including tables, chairs, and linens
  • Food and beverage catering services
  • Event coordination
  • Servers and bartenders

Cuisine

Encanterra Country Club provides a wide variety of wedding menu items, with each dish carefully crafted from locally-sourced ingredients. The kitchen specializes in a wide array of dining styles. Whether couples would prefer cuisine that complements a grand occasion or a more relaxed dining experience, they are sure to find what they are looking for in one of the catering packages. Plated receptions are served with hors d’oeuvres, salads, entrees, and specialty desserts. Late night catering features crowd-pleasing options like gourmet snack bars. Bar services include custom-mixed drinks and a premium selection of wine and beer.

57 Reviews for Encanterra Country Club

57 Encanterra Country Club Reviews

T
Featured
Theresa

Married on 01/27/2017

Encanterra was absolutely the perfect choice for our wedding which took place in late January, 2017. From the moment I toured the property I was in love with the setting. It is simply breathtaking. We ... Read more were looking for a venue that was somewhat unique, not your standard ballroom with no windows, etc. I do a lot of events for my occupation in ballrooms and while there is nothing wrong with them, I'm just kind of tired of them because they make me feel like I'm at work! We also knew we wanted to have a smaller, more intimate wedding and we were looking for a space that was just the right size for us. I loved that Encanterra offered so many unique and beautiful options for both the ceremony and reception. We loved the Tuscan, luxe atmosphere Encanterra offered as that is more of our style vs. a more contemporary setting. The entire process working with Kimberly Dunn (formerly Kimberly Tarrango) was so smooth and easy. She is incredibly responsive, honest, and helpful. Getting such great customer service from her from the very beginning was another reason we chose Encanterra. I knew we'd be in great hands! We planned our wedding relatively quickly so we opted to skip the tasting options since I had heard great things about the food. It was all true! The food served was so amazing (we offered a salmon and a steak option and I would highly recommend both). We received compliments from several of our guests on the food, including the hors d' oeuvres (which I am bummed my hubby and I missed out on since we were taking photos. The thoughtful staff even brought some out for us during our photographs but we didn't want to risk getting anything on our clothes before our photos were over!). Kimberly and the staff were so flexible with us regarding some changes we wanted to make. IMO, the price point for such a beautiful venue is very reasonable. I looked at a lot of venues so I feel like I have a good idea for what venues typically cost. Overall, a wonderful choice for us!!

M
Meghan

Married on 05/26/2019

Best Day Ever 5.26.2019

I don't even know where to begin with Encanterra Country Club and Kim Dunn the special event coordinator. The venue is absolutely stunning and everything I envisioned for our wedding from the ... Read more mountains in the background, to the colorful flowers all around the ceremony site, to the open ballroom, the bistro lights on the cocktail lawn. Everything was truly a dream come true. I couldn't have imagined out special day without the help from Kim. She was always very responsive with emails and was always able to accommodate for all my wishes. On our wedding day she was always checking up on Jonathan and I which made us feel at ease they entire evening. Thank you Encanterra Country Club and Kim Dunn for truly being and amazing venue and putting your brides and grooms first. Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Smith

S
Sarah

Married on 12/08/2018

Loved our wedding!

We chose Encanterra not only for the gorgeous outdoor and indoor space, but for the flexibility they give their couples to do what they want! Kimberly was amazing and so easy to work with and was ... Read more awesome at communication, as well as keeping us in the loop through the entire process! Kimberly and the whole Encanterra staff made everything run so smoothly on our big day and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking!