Enchanted Florist

Nashville, Tennessee · View map

About Enchanted Florist

Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Enchanted Florist is a florist and décor company. The owner, Caprice, and her team want to learn more about the couples and gather inspiration for the arrangements they’ll craft. They’ve got 20 years of field experience and center the business around a warm, engaging approach to their work. Enchanted Florist aims to create arrangements and set up décor to align with the timeless and enchanting events they're booked to do; their creations run the style gamut from classic, rustic, bold, and even boho.

Enchanted Florist creates chuppah décor, flower girl baskets, non-floral items, flower petals, table arrangements, corsages, flower crowns, and altar décor. The company is known for wedding and event arrangements; the aim is for them to create arrangements that speak to who you are as a couple. Some of their services include:

• Setup

K
Kayla

Married on 10/13/2018

Would recommend to EVERYONE

Enchanted Florist did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding day. They were always very prompt with their responses, were at the wedding venue on time, and went above and beyond my expectations. The ... Read more flowers were AMAZING I got compliments from everyone. I couldn’t have asked for better. She helped me work with my budget and even helped me find ways to save here and there. 10/10

D
Dannelle

Married on 07/21/2018

I had a wonderful consultation with Caprice! She clearly got my vision and provided helpful suggestions to execute it. I cannot wait to see what she is able to produce on my wedding day! Update: My ... Read more wedding and reception flowers were AMAZING! I cannot thank you enough for the gorgeous work you did. Caprice was professional, prompt, and responsive. She completely got the vision I was going for. She even incorporated a random design that my mom threw in at the last minute and made it look like it was planned all along. She is definitely gifted at what she does.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 05/19/2018

I came to Caprice with some Pinterest photos and very little knowledge about flowers. She worked with me to figure out what I liked and didn't like, and then created the perfect array of flowers for ... Read more my wedding. Working with her was one of my favorite parts of planning. On the day of the wedding, her floral arrangements were stunning and something I will remember forever.