My Enchanted Ranch

San Marcos, TX · View map

About My Enchanted Ranch

Enchanted Ranch is a wedding venue located in San Marcos, Texas, that will soon serve the Austin region. This coming banquet hall will be the perfect blend of country style with city vibes. No matter where you are from, you are sure to enjoy this beautiful, elegant venue with gorgeous views and various spaces to choose from. Neither you nor your guests will forget you amazing wedding events at the magical Enchanted Ranch.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may entertain up to 330 guests for their ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners at the Enchanted Ranch. Both couples and guests will enjoy celebrating your wedding festivities on such a sophisticated, spacious site. Couples may have access to indoor and covered and uncovered outdoor settings, including a large, beautiful tent with glass walls that allow you to look out at the gorgeous greenery and sparking lake. You may event wish to hold your ceremony by the lake for a gorgeous, nature-filled backdrop. There are also gardens around the Enchanted Ranch which guests may traverse through. Such wide open space will suit any gathering, whether it is large or small, and provide you and your guests with the utmost care and privacy for a special day.

Staff at the Enchanted Ranch will be professional and courteous. They want to make sure you have a great time so they will do most of the hard work to allow you to enjoy such a special day. They offer many different services, including event set up and clean up, as well as in-house bar services with bartenders. This pet-friendly establishment also allows couples to bring in outside vendors of their own choice and will give them access to wireless internet. The Enchanted Ranch also has connections with businesses in the area and would be happy to refer overnight guests to hotels and more. They would also be honored to provide the following services:

• Bridal suite

Ashley
Ashley

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely wonderful

Working with Ken has been a breeze! He was extremely patient and was prompt answering the million questions I had about the venue! Can’t recommend this beautiful venue enough! Read more Working with Ken has been a breeze! He was extremely patient and was prompt answering the million questions I had about the venue! Can’t recommend this beautiful venue enough!

L
Lm L.

Married on 05/05/2019

Great Venue

What I like the most about Enchanted Ranch is the layout of the venue. I walked around the property during the reception and the site has great plans. The venue looks young but dignified. I think the ... Read more place would only look better and better each day. The structure is huge and all surrounded by glass windows. I suggest seeing the brides changing room!! It's simple with a great twist of elegance. Great customer service from staff.

Jeanette
Jeanette Ybarra

Married on 06/08/2019

2.2

Very unorganized

My wedding was this past weekend. The venue does not have centralized a. C but has large commercial units that did not cool down the place enough. My guests were super hot and uncomfortable. At least ... Read more some shades would be nice. I was very upset with this venue. The bridal suite was very hot as well. I was wearing a ballgown dress and dripping in sweat underneath. My catering vendor was very upset as well. On top of that the owner is very unorganized. He told us the day of we had to pay a deposit of $750! Like we weren't busy enough. He also told vendors the a few days out that they needed to be added on to their insurance. The place has potential but it won't be in business for long if they keep running it the way they are.

My Enchanted Ranch FAQ