Enchanting Special Events

Blountville, TN · View map

About Enchanting Special Events

Enchanting Special Events is a full service event planning & linen rental company which specializes in wedding planning, corporate event planning, linen rental and social party planning. We plan, coordinate and direct events throughout the United States...we will travel for your event for no additional cost!! We strive to plan unique events that showcase our client's true personality and style, while also leaving your guests with an event they will never forget. Our services are tailored to fit your needs and desires, we recognize that no two clients are alike and we customize packages for each client based on their specific desires and budget. We are here to make your event as stress free as possible, while also still giving you the control you need to make decisions based on your ideas and vision!
Contact us today to begin planning your Enchanted Event!

12 Reviews for Enchanting Special Events

12 Enchanting Special Events Reviews

C
Chelsea

Married on 07/19/2014

Flawless! That is how I would describe the planning and professionalism of the services received from Enchanting Special Events! Allison was great to keep me on task, help me remember small details, ... Read more and handle last minute requests! On the day of the wedding, I was able to relax and completely enjoy my daughter's wedding and reception because I knew that everything was taken care of! I would highly recommend Enchanting Special Events to any bride!!

D
Danea

Event date: 05/10/2014

Working with Allison was such a positive experience! She was easy to communicate with, flexible, dependable, organized, always returned my calls, emails immediately. She exceeded my expectations in ... Read more in all areas. With her help and expertise, I was able to relax and enjoy the party!!! I highly recommend her and will definitely use her again!

J
jAnnie

Event date: 02/01/2014

This was the first time I used an event planner. I am very pleased with Enchanting Special Events and will recommend this company. Read more This was the first time I used an event planner. I am very pleased with Enchanting Special Events and will recommend this company.