ENCINO BRIDAL

Encino, California · View map

About ENCINO BRIDAL

Encino Bridal is a family-owned bridal boutique located in Encino, California, that has been servicing the Los Angeles area since 1996. Inside the luxurious boutique, prospective brides will find the latest collections created by bridal designers from around the world. At Encino Bridal, the dedicated staff will treat you like royalty from the moment you step foot in the boutique to the day of your wedding with their impeccable customer service.

At Encino Bridal, the team of designers take great pride in their work and guarantee quality garments. They can custom design any gown using their own collection of fabrics or your own. Encino Bridal offers expert tailoring and alteration services for tuxedos and suits, evening dresses and wedding gowns.

Designs Offered
Encino Bridal offers a variety of bridal wear brands at their boutique. Brands include:

• Casablanca Amare

3 Reviews for ENCINO BRIDAL

3 ENCINO BRIDAL Reviews

User7703494

2+ years ago

Encino Bridal was one of the best, and most memorable experiences I had with any of the Vendors I worked with. Hayk and Suzanna are such an extreme pleasure to work with. We custom made my wedding ... Read more gown, and they took my imagination, and not only brought it to life, but created something more than I could have ever imagined. They were so patient, so creative, so kind, and catering. Every visit was more pleasant the other. They were so patient and understanding, and really helped me feel safe and comforted about my gown, every single step of the way. They answered every question and concern, they made every change to every detail, without any hesitation. They even added some creative ideas to the dress, that just confirmed their mastery in this field. They have a true vision, and completely understood mine. They are THE BEST OF THE BEST...they delivered more than I asked, and they are TRUE PROFESSIONALS who know exactly what they are doing. I absolutely loved them, as Vendors, as professionals, and just as people. I will never hesitate to go back to them for any gowns, especially when creating a custom one. They are talented to say the least!!! Thank you so VERY VERY VERY MUCH Hayk and Suzanna, you are wonderful! - Betty :)

H
Hayarpi

Married on 11/28/2015

My experience at Encino tailors was amazing. I got my wedding dress from them. I was a very picky bride but Susanna helped me to find a perfect dress for me. It was difficult to choose a perfect ... Read more wedding dress that you won't regret choosing after. When you have someone knowledgeable to help you out with that, then there is nothing to worry about. She made it easy and fun. We had to do some changes on a dress and after second fitting I couldn't believe it's the same dress. I loved it. It was PERFECT. Their prices on wedding dresses are also affordable. We got my husbands tuxedo from them too for the wedding. Susanna and her husband Hayk are the best. Everything was great. We couldn't be more satisfied.

J
Jessica

Married on 09/26/2015

I was so happy with choosing Encino Bridal as my bridal salon. They were amazing to work with and super helpful. I'd recommend them to anyone! Read more I was so happy with choosing Encino Bridal as my bridal salon. They were amazing to work with and super helpful. I'd recommend them to anyone!

ENCINO BRIDAL FAQ