Encore Band

4 Encore Band Reviews

L
Leslie

Married on 07/30/2016

We cannot say enough great things about Encore! Our main goal for our wedding was to have a packed dance floor, and the band delivered. Three months after the event, our friends still comment on how ... Read more great the music was. Liz was so helpful in planning our event. She took the time to understand the evening's timeline and our priorities. She listened to our concerns and eased our minds as we talked through each issue. Of course, she paid close attention to the special songs we wanted to hear. Her communication throughout the process really brought our stress level down! Our wedding was the most memorable night of our lives, and Encore was a huge part of that. They are such talented musicians who care about bringing top notch entertainment. I will never forget dancing with ALL our friends and family! Thank you Encore!

User6019074

2+ years ago

Encore played at my wedding reception and they killed it! Their singers are so good.... Their song selection is great. Bill the booking manager was very helpful, available, and very flexible. Overall ... Read more I was very satisfied!!! I will definitely recommend them for any event and will use them again. They were very affordable and you can add more members and instruments for additional charges. I listened to a lot of song samples from Saint Louis bands online and I chose Encore bc they had the best singers....and in person it was even better!! Book Encore for your next event or wedding....you will not be disappointed??

N
Nicole

Married on 06/08/2013

Encore played my wedding reception and they did an awesome job! They knew a great mix of classic songs and today's hits. The best thing was, that they didn't want to all take a break at the same time ... Read more and risk people losing the momentum to dance. The members took turns taking breaks so we always had live music playing. This band really made our bug day special.