Encore Event Group

Southfield, MI · View map · Visit website

About Encore Event Group

Encore Event Group is an award-winning entertainment company based out of Detroit, Michigan. Supplying DJs, specialized lighting, sound equipment and photo booths, Encore Event Group has everything you need to create a flawless celebration. Their team of experienced, modern DJs bring passion into every event. They'll read the crowd, bring the energy and provide professional service that will keep your guests talking well after the reception. At Encore Event Group, they'll even supply pipe and drape, chairs, dance floors and lounge furniture to create the perfect atmosphere for a celebration. Inquire today to create a custom bundle that's perfect for you!

Encore Event Group will mix and match their services to fit your needs. Their services include:

• Consultation

M
Featured
Deb

Married on 05/19/2012

This company took a dull, dreary hall and made it come alive! They did pipe and draping through out entire hall- dk brown paneling to white drapery, they also did " uplighting" to match colors of my ... Read more daughter' s wedding. DJ service was awesome. They work with you every step of the way, they even do a consult call 48 hr before wedding to go through EVERYTHING. Also did photobooth with them ( a package deal that CAN NOT BEBEAT). I was leary about photobooth ( I thought it would be cheap / tacky )... boy was I WRONG! All the guests absolutely loved it- even my 93 yr old grandma!! My daughter and son in law have a memorable photo book now!! Encore Event Group was attentive, willing to work with us, promised the WOW factor and delivered x10!! Some people are taken back by the final cost of weddings...I was one of them. Encore will work with you. I recommend them 110%. I had just over a year to plan my daughter' s wedding.Encore gave me a pkg deal, I made payments and my daughter' s wedding reception was perfect!! All the hassle and worrying was gone- Encore handled it all. They also had 3 people through the entire night, helping guests at photo booth, checking in with bride/ groom and parents to keep us informed of what was going on or anything we wanted done. PROFESSIONAL, AMAZING...It' s been over a month, I still get compliments on the hall. Take a look at their web site, talk to Rob or Nikki- they will take care of you!..Tell them you want what they gave to us in Bad Axe, Michigan...the WOW factor!!..Ask to see the pictures, you won' t be disappointed, I promise...It is worth the call and peek at their website!

Lee
Lee Farquhar

Married on 04/13/2019

The best in the biz!

Encore Event Group ungraded my wedding in every way possible. From a high energy DJ who also provided announcements and had a great playlist that kept everyone on the dancefloor, to beautiful ... Read more decorations including drapery, pedestals, and linens, to helping us organize, plan and execute everything! Would highly recommend!

F
F. Burch

Married on 11/24/2018

Awesome job Encore Events!

The Encore Event Group is awesome! We worked with Rob to create an "enchanted" atmosphere during the wedding reception for our daughter and her husband to be. Our daughter requested a peek of the ... Read more room prior to allowing their guests to enter the hall. When she walked in she was in awe! "Everything is so beautiful!" The personalized sweetheart table that spelled their last name was over the top (a true conversation piece) and the beautiful curtains that served as a backdrop were so elegant. During the evening, the light show and having the bride and groom "dancing in the clouds" only magnified the rooms beauty. The evening was amazing and the Encore Event Group played a significant part in making everything a success! I HIGHLY recommend the Encore Event Group to help anyone looking for their services. Awesome job Encore Event Group!