Encore Events

Saint Paul, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Encore Events

Encore Events is a custom decor design and rental company based in St. Paul, Minnesota. Started in 2005 by Yvonne Arendt, Encore Events has helped hundreds of couples bring their dream weddings to life. Yvonne has more than 30 years of experience planning events and keeping an eye on the details; bringing dreams to life is her passion. Whatever your budget, you're in good hands with Encore Events.

Products Offered
Encore Events will help you design your dream wedding from top to bottom. Whether you want to do the decorating yourself to save money or prefer to use Encore Events' team of experienced decorators, Encore Events will work with your ideas, style, schedule, and budget to perfect your big day. From ceiling draping to linens, Encore Events has a wide range of products, so don't be afraid to dream big and exploring their following items:

• Chandeliers
  • Centerpieces
  • Ceremony decor
  • Chair covers
  • Floral decor
  • Head tables and/or cake tables
  • Linens

Featured
Mark J Hurley

Married on 06/15/2019

Exceeded EVERY expectation!

Very rarely will I give "5 stars" on everything, because I think it doesn't look as "real", but honestly, I can't think of any area deserving less! Yvonne was AMAZING! From conception to completion, ... Read more completion, she make sure we got exactly what we needed. She asked questions that I didn't think of, which solved problems we didn't know we would have had! She took our vision and added her own expertise, which I really appreciated! She was also very flexible when the size of our group changed dramatically, and we had to adjust our needs. She not only accommodated our changes, but continued to treat us like it was a pleasure to do so. And for me, the measure of a great business is not only when things are good, but how they solve problems when things don't go according to plan. We had a small snafu, and Yvone handled it with grace and professionalism. Whether you are a bride, groom or the parents, you will rest easy knowing that your event is in Yvonne's hands!

N
Nj Schmidt

Married on 07/04/2019

Top Notch!!

Yvonne was amazing to work with and so flexible as our event was on the Fourth of July! We will definitely contact Encore Events for our next event! Read more Yvonne was amazing to work with and so flexible as our event was on the Fourth of July! We will definitely contact Encore Events for our next event!

A
Alyssa

Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience working with Yvonne

Yvonne was so great to work with! I couldn’t decide what I wanted and she set up a meeting to give me ideas. After changing my mind probably 5 times she still worked with me and was patient. The ... Read more draping we decided on was so beautiful and was the perfect touch to our venue.