Encore Events

Saint Paul, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Encore Events

Encore Events is a custom decor design and rental company based in St. Paul, Minnesota. Started in 2005 by Yvonne Arendt, Encore Events has helped hundreds of couples bring their dream weddings to life. Yvonne has more than 30 years of experience planning events and keeping an eye on the details; bringing dreams to life is her passion. Whatever your budget, you're in good hands with Encore Events.

Products Offered
Encore Events will help you design your dream wedding from top to bottom. Whether you want to do the decorating yourself to save money or prefer to use Encore Events' team of experienced decorators, Encore Events will work with your ideas, style, schedule, and budget to perfect your big day. From ceiling draping to linens, Encore Events has a wide range of products, so don't be afraid to dream big and exploring their following items:

• Chandeliers
  • Centerpieces
  • Ceremony decor
  • Chair covers
  • Floral decor
  • Head tables and/or cake tables
  • Linens

Featured
Mark J Hurley

Married on 06/15/2019

Exceeded EVERY expectation!

Very rarely will I give "5 stars" on everything, because I think it doesn't look as "real", but honestly, I can't think of any area deserving less! Yvonne was AMAZING! From conception to completion, ... Read more completion, she make sure we got exactly what we needed. She asked questions that I didn't think of, which solved problems we didn't know we would have had! She took our vision and added her own expertise, which I really appreciated! She was also very flexible when the size of our group changed dramatically, and we had to adjust our needs. She not only accommodated our changes, but continued to treat us like it was a pleasure to do so. And for me, the measure of a great business is not only when things are good, but how they solve problems when things don't go according to plan. We had a small snafu, and Yvone handled it with grace and professionalism. Whether you are a bride, groom or the parents, you will rest easy knowing that your event is in Yvonne's hands!

T
Tessa F.

Married on 03/17/2019

Encore events was amazing

It was very easy to receive the pieces we needed to fill the gaps on our special day! It was a pleasure working with them and I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding! Read more It was very easy to receive the pieces we needed to fill the gaps on our special day! It was a pleasure working with them and I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

L
Lynn

Married on 07/14/2018

Yvonne is the best!

Yvonne was wonderful to work with! She is very knowledgeable and had many great ideas. She even went out of her way to find the exact shade of burgundy linens that my daughter wanted for her ... Read more reception! She is very well liked and respected by our wedding venue as well, which means a lot!