Encore L'Amore Events

Myrtle Beach, SC · View map · Visit website

About Encore L'Amore Events

Encore L'Amore Events is a wedding DJ company based in Columbus, Ohio. This company will not only customize your wedding experience with a variety of entertainment, but they will coordinate with other vendors to ensure a smooth wedding reception. They will plan and organize the entertainment as well as provide a variety of entertainment. Encore L'Amore Events includes lighting services and a photo booth to compliment their DJ services.

Encore L'Amore Events offers a consultation and liability insurance to make you feel more at ease for the entertainment provided on your wedding day. Other services and additional equipment include:
Do-not-play list

• Photo booth
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
The vendor can provide additional items to enhance the entertainment on your wedding day, such as a photo booth and dance floor. Their items include:

• Audio equipment

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 09/12/2017

Rob McDowell, owner of Encore Entertainment, was a recommendation to us by friends who had him as their DJ when he was just starting out his business. So, we were surprised to find out that Rob was ... Read more now incredibly successful and had many clientele working for him (who he trains himself). Rob has been awarded the 2007 and 2008 The Knot’s best DJ award. We were told that Rob was the best, that he would make our wedding the best ever. Of course I had to find out for myself. When I called, he was fun, upbeat, confident, and so reassuring about his abilities that I never doubted how fun and successful my wedding would be. But his abilities surpassed even these expectations. I am a busy medical student attending Wright State Boonshoft School of Medicine and my time is limited, meaning I was mostly in contact with Rob through email. I didn't have time to pick out every song for the reception. This is the ultimate reason I hired Rob. Rob handled the planning of my reception with such professionalism that I never worried!! My new husband and I met with Rob the day before the wedding (when I was available in Columbus), ran through the details and my wedding was the most beautiful, fun wedding I have ever been to. My parents received calls throughout the next week (while I was on my honeymoon) from friends and family continually gushing about the success, the smoothness of the reception and the atmosphere Rob McDowell created that made it fun for every single person attending no matter how young or old. Not only was Rob incredibly professional and a huge success, he took our wedding as seriously as if it was his own. Honestly, now that I can sit down and think about it, he made it seem as if our wedding was the only wedding he had all year. This personal service made it seem like he only needed our business. I never ran into conflicts when trying to contact him or talk to him or ask him questions. He was there on the phone within 10 minutes or an email reply within the hour. I love a prompt person and he prompt and personal. I couldn’t have asked for a better person for the job. My fiancé took a liking to Rob immediately. Obviously the guy isn't that excited all the time to go meet with vendors. But my fiancé made it a point to be at the DJ meetings every time. My husband (now..haha) hit it off with Rob and Rob treated us both like we were lifelong friends. What I’m saying is, if you want a DJ that is so personal it seems like you are his only project (we all know he was incredibly busy), Rob should be your DJ. I cannot tell you how pleased we were with his service. Rob honestly has a talent that can't be matched by any other DJ I have seen at a wedding. On top of that, Rob ran the entire reception. Meaning, he was the guy that said when to serve food, when we would do the dances, when the bouquet toss was, etc. He didn’t run around the reception looking hurried, he calmly and discreetly would approach the appropriate parties and tell them when it was time to do what they needed to do. It took the load off our shoulders when trying to coordinate the reception. Since he was in charge of the entire reception, no one (not me, my husband, mom or dad) had to worry about a thing. Rob took care of it all. We didn't even have a wedding planner...that is how GREAT Rob is at what he does. Encore Entertainment allows you to choose who you want to do your DJ-ing. We chose Rob and he also brought a wonderful guy that worked with him to help Rob out. He was also amazing. Anyone who get Rob or the guys working with him will be pleased and so happy. Of course I can’t stop gushing, but it is because my husband and I honestly believe that our investment in this young man and company was the best we could do with our money, time, and trust. I hope each new bride gets the amazing experience like I had with Rob McDowell and Encore Entertainment. Honestly, hire this company, you won’t have to worry about a thing and it will MAKE your wedding day unique and special! Lastly, here is personal THANK YOU to Rob. You have touched our lives in an incredible way. We wouldn't have wanted any other DJ to run our reception on the most important day of our lives, our wedding day. We feel truly blessed to have had your professionalism, honestly, hard work, kindness, laughter, joking, sweat and tears on this project. I dont care what it would have cost; if I had known how wonderful you would have made our wedding day when I hired you, you could have asked for ANY amount and we would have paid it. Thank you so much Rob, I KNOW you will be the best DJ for anyone who asks it of you.

J
Julia Woehrer

Married on 03/30/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ

Rob did an amazing job with our wedding. He was so professional and very organized. He put us at ease with having a schedule and letting us know what was coming next throughout the reception. When we ... Read more met with him before the wedding he knew all the questions to ask. During the reception he kept the dancing going with great music choices. Everything went so smoothly and we wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Kate
Kate

Married on 10/20/2018

Hands-down a Great Time

We first were introduced to Encore L'Amor through my sister's wedding last summer, and we had a blast. We decided to hire Jon again for my wedding, and WOW -- we are so pleased with our decision! Jon ... Read more was fun, professional, and genuinely a great guy throughout the planning process. Thank you so much!