Endless Catering

Ardmore, TN · View map · Visit website

About Endless Catering

Endless Catering is a wedding caterer based in Ardmore, Tennessee. Owned by Amanda J. Smith, the company specializes in catering services for weddings and special events. Its team of culinary experts crafts the appropriate theme and oversees all the details to make the wedding memorable.

Experience
Amanda J. Smith, executive chef and owner, established the business in 2011. She graduated from Le Cordon Bleu, Orlando Culinary Academy and has worked for several catering services and restaurants, providing extraordinary food and excellent hospitality. She has worked with personal and executive chefs from Orlando, Florida, to North Alabama to create a distinct style of her own.

Endless Catering offers a wide variety of services, from full-service catering to delivery, set-up, clean-up, and carry-out caterings. It offers themed wedding catering, organizational talent, wait staff, and equipment featuring a varied menu for a flawless celebration. It customizes wedding menus according to couples’ tastes and specifications.

Cuisine
Endless Catering offers a variety of cuisine styles, from American and European to Southern and barbeque. It also considers various dietary requirements, including gluten-free, nut-free, no pork, vegetarian, and more. Its catering services include breakfast/brunch, buffet, cake cutting, cocktail reception, custom menu, dessert, family style, hors-d'oeuvres, lunch, outside cake, plated, server(s), stations, and tastings.

108 Reviews for Endless Catering

108 Endless Catering Reviews

April
Featured
April

Married on 12/08/2018

Top notch service

Amanda Smith and her team are the best you can find! She served a plated dinner to all 247 of my guests in 21 minutes! Every time I changed my mind on how I wanted the dinner done at the ... Read more reception, Amanda was more thank Happy to make my requests happen! She and her team are so professional, clean, and genuinely nice! They made the night so pleasant by working nonstop to keep the venue clean and helping my guests and ourselves have a great night! She even provided my husband and I our own private dinner before the reception began! Now for the food! Oh my gosh everything was delicious and HOT! It’s been several weeks now and I still have people contacting me and telling me how great the food was! The complimentary tasting was so much fun and we were so thankful Amanda provided that! Ladies, book her TODAY because she’s great and the food is incredible!

Kaylee
Kaylee

Married on 06/08/2019

Endless Catering is Amazing

Amanda and her staff at Endless Catering were AMAZING! The food was delicious, the staff was so helpful and professional and she actually helped my wedding move along smoothly. With all the hustle and ... Read more bustle its hard to stay on schedule and keep track of time, and Amanda helped me do this when I was starry eyed and scatter brained. She was amazing. We also rented the magic mirror photo booth through them and I highly recommend doing so! It was a hit! I have absolutely no regrets hiring them. Seriously, the best!

Taylor
Taylor Stewart

Married on 05/11/2019

Great to work with!

Our food was amazing! Everyone raves about how delicious it was! Amanda and her team were great to work with! The staff that helped set up and clean up for our wedding was so friendly and helpful! ... Read more Highly recommend!