Endless Possibilities Event

Saint Augustine, Florida · View map

About Endless Possibilities Event

Endless Possibilities is a full-service wedding planner based out of St. Augustine, Florida. The founder of Endless Possibilities, Heidi Ford, has been in the event planning industry for many years and received her certificate in Event Management from George Washington University. Heidi has been blessed to work with and study under cake decorators, florists, small event companies, bridal dress shops, caterers and convention centers. This gives her a unique perspective in the wedding industry because she has seen how different vendors approach events. This means Heidi will communicate well with everyone she works with and make sure every detail is taken care of.

Endless Possibilities offers just that; endless possibilities for your wedding day because of the different packages offered by them. A few of the services that Heidi specializes in include:

• Full planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • Unlimited communication
  • Vendor contact
  • Specials for those in the military, police department, paramedics field, teachers, and firefighters

23 Reviews for Endless Possibilities Event

23 Endless Possibilities Event Reviews

Married on 03/22/2019

Heidi ... None Better!

Whether Heidi is planning your entire event, or simply handling your day of coordination needs, her attention to detail is second to none. Her very personable and upbeat personality, will have you ... Read more engaged throughout while all the while knowing there is nothing that she (or you), have missed in the process of reigning in all of the chaos that comes together on “the day of.” You can relax and enjoy “The Party” as the host, while she and her organization handles every detail with finesse. Meet up with Heidi and you too will know. All I can say, is hand it to Heidi and Endless Possibilities, sit back and enjoy the magic!

Emily Sestito

Married on 03/22/2019

Heidi is amazing!

Heidi was an absolute godsend in executing my wedding on 3/22/19 and I am so glad I found her! When I first met Heidi to see if we would be a good fit to work together, I didn't need more than 5 ... Read more minutes to feel confident that I wanted her to help coordinate our wedding. I instantly felt like I had gained a forever friend. Heidi went above and BEYOND what was expected and I am so grateful for that. Heidi is very detail oriented (which I LOVE) and kept me on track throughout the entire wedding process; which I definitely needed! A few things that were important to me, being the bride were: that the day ran smoothly, I wanted to be stress free, and that the food tasted good lol. When it came time for the big day, Heidi made sure that I was not under any stress, and to say the day ran smoothly would be an understatement. Thank you Heidi for making our day beyond perfect! YOU are amazing! :)

S
Stephanie

Married on 03/16/2019

Endless Possibilities was the BEST thing to happen to my wedding!

I promise that you will not regret going with Endless Possibilities for planning your wedding. Heidi is AMAZING! My wedding was everything that I hope it would be and more thanks to her. Heidi's list ... Read more list of vendors provided me with the best people I could hope for to make my wedding awesome. Her assistant Madison also did a fabulous job on the day of my wedding. My only regret is not going with her full package and have her do more because everything she did was wonderful.