Hired? Booked

Endless Possibilities Event Company

Saint Augustine, FL · View map

About Endless Possibilities Event Company

Two young women set out to plan, decorate, coordinate and conquered the event world! Their passion was bringing the most unforgettable events to all. Let Endless Possibilities help plan your next event !

www.endlesspossibilitieseventcompany.com

19 Reviews for Endless Possibilities Event Company

19 Endless Possibilities Event Company Reviews

L
Leigh

Married on 11/15/2018

Heidi has been amazing! I'm just at the beginning stages of planning my son's Rehearsal Dinner. Heidi has completely swept me off my feet and has totally put me at ease. She reached out to me within ... Read more within 10 minutes of me posting my request for help from a vendor. We hit it off immediately over the phone and I had no doubts she was the perfect choice to help me pull all of my thoughts and ideas together. She totally understands my vision and I'm confident we are going to have a spectacular event. I'm excited to continue working with her through the whole process. Right now, we are trying to pin down the venue and from there the fun begins....decorations, menus, linens....can't wait! My favorite part!

A
Allyson

Married on 09/02/2018

I can not say enough about Heidi and her team. Being an event planner myself I was having a hard time finding someone that would work with me and be able to execute all me day of needs, at a ... Read more reasonable cost. Not only did Heidi exceed that expectation but along the way provided me with some amazing advise that made my wedding day incredibly special. My day of timely was a little complicated because my ceremony was outside....in Florida....in September and it was raining on and off all day. Heidi led the way and timed everything incredible perfect and it didn't rain in the 15 minute window of time that she said "we are going live!" without her execution, creative thinking, organization and authority she provided me my wedding day would not have gone as good as it did. Without a doubt couldn't have done it without her.

V
Venus

Married on 04/21/2018

Heidi went above and beyond. She helped me book everything set up meetings and suggested things when i had no idea what i wanted. She is the best. She even ran to my car to grab my vow book right ... Read more before i walked down the aisle and saved the day. Highly recommend