Engaged Foto

Lexington, KY · View map · Visit website

About Engaged Foto

Engaged Foto is a wedding photography business located in Lexington, Kentucky. The photographers at the company strive to offer distinctive photography experiences to each couple they work with. The team of artists endeavors to consider each and every client's individuality, wedding-day vision, and budget requirements; they then blend this custom-tailored perspective with their commitment and dedication in order to provide one-of-a-kind services.

Each wedding collection offered by Engaged Foto includes an engagement session, two photographers, a wedding album, and high-resolution images in a digital file format. In addition to receiving their images in the aforementioned formats, couples can procure canvases, prints, and matted prints if so desired. Furthermore, the studio is able to produce save-the-dates and thank-you cards for couples who wish to distribute personalized stationery to their loved ones. The following amenities are also available:

• Additional hours of coverage
  • Willingness to travel
  • Slideshow creation
  • Video coverage
  • Trash-the-dress sessions

Areas Covered

The team at Engaged Foto is always willing to travel in order to document celebrations of love. They frequently service couples who host their weddings in the following states:

• Kentucky

Kara
Kara

Married on 06/03/2017

The 3 P's!!!

Very professional, punctual and perfect. Upon our first meeting I was greeted with love and prayer. I was able to express my vision for our engagement and wedding pictures. I was given honest feedback ... Read more and I felt peace and excitement. Everything done with intention and grace. Reliable, creative and very detailed. Loved every moment, he really went above and beyond my expectations. I truly recommend. Willing to work with us and pricing was great for our budget!!!

Engaged Foto FAQ