English Rose Designs

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About English Rose Designs

English Rose Designs is a wedding floral studio based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Lead floral designer Rosemary Ballard offers ten years of experience in both traditional and Japanese floral designs, and is dedicated to helping you find the perfect blooms and floral accents for your special day. She and her floral design support team creates innovative and unique floral arrangements that will make your wedding celebration unforgettable.

Rosemary of English Rose Designs specializes in several floral styles, including romantic, vintage, glamorous, and country designs. They offer consultations to help you realize your wedding vision, and will visit your venue in order to create wedding arrangements that will suit your event space. Their team will provide set up, clean up, and deliver all pieces. Floral arrangements and designs include:

• Aisle decor

M
Featured
M

Married on 05/27/2012

I was given this company's name as a recommendation by a friend who works in the weddnig business. I checked out some other florists that I had used in my life and not one compared to Rosemary! She ... Read more truly listened to what my husband I wanted, rather than the other places that just heard one flower and grabbed on to it, afraid to let it go. She was creative and used her own ideas and artistry to come up with some of the most goregous arrangements I have ever seen! The table arrangements were simple, but sophisticated and the bouquets and boutineres were unbelieveable. The colors just POP off the pictures. I've already told about 10 people to check English Rose Designs out. Also, when we told her our budget she was not alarmed or telling us that we wouldn't be able to have nice flowers. She kept us in budget and delivered them on the wedding day herself! Such an amazing talent and woman to work with. what are you waiting for, brides, call her now! :)

L
Laura Lucas

Married on 07/21/2019

Breathtakingly, beautiful flowers

Rosemary was so helpful and creative as our vision for my daughter's wedding evolved. She really listened to what we wanted while advising with great expertise. We were at the venue getting ready when ... Read more when the flowers arrived and we were absolutely amazed with the arrangements and the bouquets. Rosemary is such a kind person and a delight to work with. I see no reason to ever use another florist!!!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 07/13/2019

Truly Exceptional!

Rosemary is a visionary. I was utterly blown away by her work. I know nothing about flowers. I came to Rosemary with my modern, minimal design suggestions and some Pinterest inspo. We did not have any ... Read more “colors” for our wedding. My bridesmaids wore black dresses and the groomsmen wore black tuxedos. I wanted the florals to look minimal, but organic and timeless. I wanted mostly dark greenery with hints of white florals. I also her gave her my budget, which she had absolutely no issue sticking with. I essentially trusted her to know what was best. As we narrowed down guest count, table numbers, etc., Rosemary easily adjusted the plans and the design. Rosemary is such a pleasure to work with – so kind, genuine and knowledgeable. She has this calming aurora about her. Honestly, I wish she could just follow me around and give me life advice haha. Rosemary set up all the florals for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. She also picked up all the vases/items after the weekend was over. With almost no input from me, Rosemary created an absolutely STUNNING backdrop. I swear she came in quietly like a fairy, sprinkled some of her magic flower dust and disappeared. I couldn’t have imagined anything better. So many people commented on how gorgeous the arrangements were. Our head table, a large rectangular table that ran down the middle of the seating area, was breathtakingly beautiful. I cannot wait to get the photos so I can see it all over again.