English Turn Golf & Country Club

New Orleans, LA · View map · Visit website

About English Turn Golf & Country Club

The English Turn Golf & Country Club, a luxurious golf club and ballroom wedding venue located in New Orleans, is the perfect place to give your wedding elegance and intimacy. Wanting your event to be personally tailored to your needs, they will work tirelessly to ensure that your wedding is as unique as your marriage.

Facilities and Capacity
With four event spaces to choose from, couples have the option of hosting their event indoors or outdoors. The clubhouse is able to accommodate up to 500 guests. Wedding professionals at The English Turn will help you with décor, cake, linens and creating a seating plan before your event.

The English Turn Golf & Country Club is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available.

Cuisine
Couples can choose from the wide range of cuisine to be prepared for your reception. Select from hors d’oeuvres, stations and food displays which are sure to satisfy you and your guests!

Other Services
This venue offers additional services, including:

• Parking
  • Event planning

History
The English Turn Golf & Country Club was founded in 1988. Since then, it has been a staple to the New Orleans golf experience. Previously one of Louisiana’s legendary plantation homes, the 43,000 square foot clubhouse overlooks the course, designed by world-renowned player Jack Nicklaus.

Location
Located only 8 miles from the New Orleans Central Business District, you and your guests can enjoy all the city has to offer while you visit the area. Any of New Orleans’ most attractive venues and sites are only a short drive away.

5 Reviews for English Turn Golf & Country Club

5 English Turn Golf & Country Club Reviews

S
Sonetta

Married on 01/16/2016

The English Turn Venue and Staff were absolutely phenomenal and breathtaking! There is nothing that I requested as a Bride that I didn't receive. They went over and beyond what I expected for a Venue! ... Read more Thanks Jessica King for making my day greater than I could've ever imagined! Sincerely, Mrs. Sonetta Covington

T
Bailey

Married on 08/22/2015

When deciding on a venue for our reception, my wife and I felt English Turn was a no brainer. We had a fairly large wedding with about 250 people and the space was perfect. When we drove up in the ... Read more limo, the grounds were beautiful, the clubhouse pristine and we hadn’t even walked inside yet! Once inside their staff had done a wonderful job with the white table cloths and gold chair ties to match our wedding colors. We didn't have a wedding planner but having Rachel and Brenna was a huge help. They provided a timeline of events for us to stick to through the night. They really kept us organized and the night flowed smoothly from start to finish. Racheal was always easily accessible by phone or email whenever my wife or I had questions. On the night of the reception, Mia was our personal attendant. She was amazing! She was our fairy godmother all night. The one hiccup, according to my wife, was her dress wasn’t hemmed properly and she was tripping with every step. Mia quickly pinned up her dress in all the right places so my wife could continue dancing the night away with me. More importantly, Mia always had a fresh drink ready for us whenever we needed one! The food was delicious and our guests are still telling us how much they enjoyed both the food and the venue. The bartenders were excellent, as were the servers. They really took care of our guests. English Turn was a great choice, Racheal and Brenna really helped ease our anxiety that came along with planning a large wedding and they made sure all our small details came together on the big night.

User2800096

2+ years ago

Wonderful place to have a reception! Read more Wonderful place to have a reception!