Enhance U

Portmore, Jamaica, JM · View map · Visit website

About Enhance U

Enhance U takes pride in being one of the best makeup artist company in Jamaica.

After over 2 years in the industry lead makeup artist and owner, Seanna-Kaye Stone still gets excited when she sees a bride getting ready to walk down the aisle. Her goal as an artist is to treat each client with individual care and attention on her wedding day!

Enhance U strive to ensure that each client is satisfied by applying makeup to enhance their natural features while still making them glow and feel radiant.

The company has also expanded it's offerings by styling clients hair so as to provide the complete package to ensure that clients look their very best on their wedding day and for any other special occassion.

Book with Enhance U today!!

3 Reviews for Enhance U

3 Enhance U Reviews

S
Featured
Shauntelle

Married on 04/21/2018

Look no Further

I came across Enhance U through my friend who got married in Jamaica. I'm glad i used Enhance U to do my hair and makeup and my bridal party's makeup for my wedding day. She did an awesome job we got ... Read more got got a lot of compliments. Seanna-Kaye and her team arrived on time and they were very pleasant. I would definitely recommend her if you are having a destination wedding in Jamaica.

A
Amanda Findley

Married on 08/10/2018

I loved my makeup!!

I would like to thank Seanna-Kaye, my makeup artist who helped me look gorgeous during my pre-wedding photo shoot and on my wedding day. I loved how natural yet beautiful my make up looked. ... Read more looked. Seanna-Kaye is very professional and friendly. Thank you again for making me a beautiful and happy bride on my wedding day. Keep up the excellent job! :)

K
Kathy Gates

Married on 02/18/2018

Great experience!

Having a wedding in a different country from where you reside can be a little nerve racking especially because you are not familiar with the services that the wedding vendors may offer. However my ... Read more experience with Enhance U (Seanna) was amazing. From her prompt responses to my endless emails, to her warm friendly personality. She arrived early for my day and she did a great job. I am glad I trusted her to glam me up for my big day. My girls and I looked sooo amazing. Thank you Seanna and all the best with your business!

Enhance U FAQ