Enizio On-Site Hair and Makeup Artistry

Lehi, UT · View map

About Enizio On-Site Hair and Makeup Artistry

Although their niche lies in the custom design of bridal hair and makeup, Enizio is a nationally recognized on-site hair and makeup artistry business known for their ability to create distinct looks for any project. Their expertise and ability to produce gratifying services has elevated Enizio to one of the most sought out companies in the wedding industry. In addition, Enizio has gained the trust of many local vendors and production companies as their first choice for hair and makeup artists to work on feature films, television, and other commercial projects and ad campaigns. Whenever the on-site team isn’t on location, you can find them taking clients throughout the week at the salon, STUDIO ENIZIO located in Lehi, Utah.

23 Reviews for Enizio On-Site Hair and Makeup Artistry

23 Enizio On-Site Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

User3425929

2+ years ago

I was recommended Enizio by our photographer, and was so happy that we followed her advice. Cynthia and Morgan made the mothers, the bridesmaids, and myself all feel beautiful. They styled everyone's ... Read more everyone's hair/makeup to fit their personality perfectly. They were very professional and we all enjoyed working with them. We are so excited to see the pictures!

S
Laura

Married on 03/17/2012

Stephanie and Cynthia did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I loved them! They were on-time, professional, and willing to create any look. My STRONG recommendation would be to do the trial run, ... Read more especially if you are a bride. I can't emphasize this enough. I thought I knew what hairstyle I wanted during the trial run and after looking at the photos afterward, I decided it wasn't best for me and I needed something else. So, for the wedding I completely changed the hairdo. For the makeup, I tweeked a few things, but nothing major. I was SOO glad I had done the trial so that I knew exactly what I wanted on the actual day. For those that are worried about price, trust me, in the grand scheme of your wedding, you won't remember the cost of the trial run and it is absolutely worth it. I would highly recommend Enizio to do wedding hair/makeup. It was so convenient for them to come to my house the day of so I could minimize travel time. They are amazing and I would absolutely recommend them, no question.

L
Yaara

Married on 08/13/2011

I live in London and heard about Enizio from a relative who lives in Utah. We had two weddings (One in Utah and one in Israel), and I was so much happier with the result I had in Utah that I would be ... Read more glad to recommend their service to anyone. My hair was done by Cynthia and makeup by Stephenie. They were both so professional and it was a pleasure working with them on this stressful day. Cynthia was great with emails, and answered all my (many) questions before the wedding day. Since I came from London, they were so flexible when I said that I wouldn't have time for a trail run before the wedding, and they agreed to provide the service without it- That's what I call good customer service!! I still have pleasure looking in my wedding pictures today and I know that I will still be happy with my look 20 years from now. That is worth ANY price for me. Thanks girls!! Yaara