Enlighten Excursions

Silver Spring, MD · View map · Visit website

About Enlighten Excursions

Enlighten Excursions is a travel agency with travel agents located in Silver Spring, Maryland, and Boston, Massachusetts. Specializing in destination weddings and honeymoons, the company has over two decades of experience in the industry. They encourage every couple to take advantage of their team of travel experts and connections to help plan their perfect wedding and honeymoon.

From the crystal clear shores of the Caribbean to the stunning mountain backdrops of Central America, Enlighten Excursions offers a variety of beautiful locations across the Caribbean and the Americas. Other luxury locations available include Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Pacific Islands, Mexico, and South America. Although the company specializes in destination weddings and honeymoons, they also provide a range of different types of travel. These include cruises, romantic trips, group travel, and tours. For more information regarding services, the company can be contacted directly through their official email.

8 Reviews for Enlighten Excursions

8 Enlighten Excursions Reviews

L
Featured
LaTasha

Married on 10/18/2014

First let me say, I don’t recommend that anyone do this, BUT, I had been wavering back and forth on a wedding date. I had done a little planning with Deirdre but then called it off because so many ... Read more other things were going on. I finally decided to move forward and called Deirdre with literally only 2 days to plan. I didn’t even have a dress y'all! Deirdre dropped everything and helped me pull off the day and it was amazing. We bought the dress Thursday, got it altered Friday, and got married Saturday. I still can’t believe it. A few special people couldn’t make it because of the short notice, but otherwise it was perfect. If you need personal committed service I HIGHLY recommend Enlighten Excursions for wedding and honeymoon planning. Tasha

Siobhan
Siobhan

Married on 05/10/2019

Honeymoon to Antigua

We worked with Stacey to book our honeymoon, myself and my husband have never really traveled before so it was amazing to have help organizing such an important trip! Stacey was outstanding, giving us ... Read more so many choices until we found the perfect one! The resort we stayed out far exceeded our expectations and we would work with her again for future trips for sure!

G
Giancarlo

Married on 08/12/2017

Great experience. Deidre really went above and beyond. Will definitely recommend. Read more Great experience. Deidre really went above and beyond. Will definitely recommend.