ENMUSE Photography

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About ENMUSE Photography

ENMUSE Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in Atlanta, Georgia. This husband and wife photography duo strives to document the love shared between you and your partner in an authentic style, focusing on the finer details. ENMUSE Photography was started in 2010 when this couple began planning their own wedding, finding true inspiration from capturing each client’s most precious moments.

This Atlanta-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. ENMUSE Photography also aims to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, a one-event-per-day policy, and a second photographer. This skilled duo provides the following services and items:

• Destination and travel shoots

Featured
Jessie Nicole

Married on 04/13/2019

Absolute perfection

I literally got married 2 days ago and immediately came to review for Enmuse because of how SPECTACULAR they are! Words absolutely cannot describe how perfect Avina and Edwin are in every aspect- ... Read more talent, professionalism, organization, etc. The two of them were by far the best and easiest vendor to work with. I had so many nerves on the day of my wedding, as every bride does, and Avina and Edwin made me feel completely relaxed and confident. Their calm and fun demeanor was just what I needed. Their ideas and creativity are unmatched! My husband and I were giggling the entire time with them and had the best time taking our photos. EVERY single guest at my wedding came to me to compliment my choice of photographers- rightfully so! If Enmuse isn’t available for your wedding date, change your date. I promise hiring them will be the best decision you ever make for your wedding!

J
Jessica Choi

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Kind, funny, relatable, and best of all, RIDICULOUSLY great at what they do!

Jonny and I are coming off of our engagement session with Edwin and Avina - and we had such an amazing experience that we're writing ENMUSE a review even before our actual wedding. We had whittled ... Read more down photographers in Atlanta to a select few and met with ENMUSE first. Coming off of the meeting, Jonny and I looked at each other and immediately said "THEY'RE THE ONE". Let me tell you why. Edwin and Avina are the type of people you want to grab a drink with. They're the couple that you'd have game night with. They're kind, funny, relatable, and best of all, ridiculously great at what they do. They are just the type of people you want to be with for your 2+ hours of engagement photos, and calls/emails in between, and I'm sure (when we get there), 8+ hours on your wedding. Now a little bit about our engagement session. I'm terrified of the camera - awful really. When you put Jonny and I together, we're just about the most awkward people in front of cameras. That being said, we were both really worried about taking engagement photos and coming out looking like a bunch of schmucks... because let's be honest. Not every photographer can get the best shots, the best moments, the most intimate (but not awkward) sides of you.. of both of you. .. but that's exactly what Edwin and Avina did. Our three-hour engagement session was unbelievably comfortable. Jonny and I didn't feel weird for even the tiniest of moments. The three hours went by in a flash and by the end, the pictures were beautiful. We account all of it to ENMUSE and Edwin/Avina's ability to really capture our relationship and the things that were important to us.

C
Christella

Married on 05/26/2019

Perfection & On Point!

I knew I wanted to have Enmuse as our wedding photographer from the beginning. After meeting with Edwin and Avina, they gave me even more reassurance and felt 100% sure that they would do a great job. ... Read more Throughout the whole wedding planning process, they were easy to work with, answers all your questions, give feedback and recommendations. They were very helpful with planning your Day-of timeline! They gave many suggestions on things that you wouldn't even think of, which was great! On the day of, they were very timely and well prepared. They were very organized with taking group photos for the bridal party & groomsmen, as well as all of the family photos. They were quick with giving/helping everyone with their poses with clear directions. You can tell that they were always in sync with each other and they were on point. We received many compliments on how well organized they were and how much photos they took. The results were amazing. We got so many pictures back from Enmuse. We received many compliments on how beautiful all the photos were. They did so well!!! Edwin & Avina - Thank you so much for capturing our wedding.