Enriquez Events

Concord, CA · View map · Visit website

About Enriquez Events

Enriquez Events is a wedding DJ business based in San Francisco, California. This full-service entertainment company is willing to travel throughout the San Francisco Bay and Northern California area in order to provide world-class entertainment for their clients and their guests. Their talented staff is reinventing the entertainment industry by delivering the best possible services and using state-of-the-art equipment for all parties and celebrations that they attend.

Some of the different types of musical genres that are offered at Enriquez Events include country, electronic, hip-hop, oldies, pop and top 40. In addition to offering a wide range of musical options, their staff also comes equipped with equipment such as flat screen TVs, projectors, a photo booth, and uplighting. Several of the DJ services that are offered by the business include:

• Consultation

1 Enriquez Events Reviews

K
Kendra Morales

Getting married on 05/19/2019

Loved working with Brandon!

I have worked with Brandon at multiple events and I just love working with him. I hired him for my son’s wedding reception and he got everyone out on the dance floor throughout the night! He is so ... Read more professional and we had a wonderful experience working with him. He is very personable and helped our event run so smoothly! He will always be my first choice when I need a DJ!

Enriquez Events FAQ