Enuel Viera

San Juan, PR · View map

About Enuel Viera

Well, hello there :)

How are you?

I hope you are having some fun while planning your beautiful wedding and thank you for stopping by my page.

My name is Enuel and I'm a wedding photographer. I'm not your normal, cookie cutter photographer. I'm the (I want fun, real wedding pictures) photographer.

I have been shooting weddings for over six years now, having started off back at New York and now in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. I love what I do and I love finding couples that like my style, that want beautiful, fun and colorful images that represent them not only as a couple but as a couple in love.

Would you like to joing the Viera family and be one of my awesome couples?

47 Reviews for Enuel Viera

47 Enuel Viera Reviews

Sully
Sully Ann

Married on 04/27/2019

Enuel is the BEST !!!!

We began working with Enuel for our engagement shoot, and we knew after that we NEEDED him as our photographer. He is not only an amazing photographer, but also an amazing person who gets to know you ... Read more and makes you feel comfortable right away. If you are camera shy, no need to worry - he will make you laugh and feel at ease immediately. He captures the most beautiful moments and you will be obsessed with your pictures. He brings great energy and joy and it was such a pleasure to work with him! Thank you, Enuel!

Heather
Heather Torres

Married on 02/09/2019

Best in Business

Enuel came recommended to us and I couldn't be happier that he was! He was such a pleasure to work with and has such an amazing vision and energy. We were lucky enough to have an absolutely perfect ... Read more wedding and Enuel was instrumental in helping create and capture that. Would highly recommend!

D
Dina

Married on 06/23/2018

Enuel is the best photographer my husband and I could have ever asked for. He captured all of our special moments perfectly. It was very important for us to select a wedding photographer who had great ... Read more style and easy to work with. We were lucky enough to cross path with him, he has an amazing personality which made us feel at ease. The pictures came out outstanding and we are extremely happy with them, he definitely exceeded our expectations. Everyone we know has raved about our pictures. I highly recommend Enuel Viera! Thank you so much for making our special day unforgettable and for your excellent services. Thank You, Dina & Marcus