Envision Event Planning + Print Studio

Sioux Falls, SD · View map

About Envision Event Planning + Print Studio

Envision Event Planning Print Studio specializes in custom designed save-the-dates, invitations, programs, menu cards, place cards, table numbers, and other printed materials for ANY OCCASION. We also offer design, set-up, teardown, planning, and day-of services as well as rentals, favors, accessories, and gifts.

All of our services are personalized to fit your individual style and budget. All planning packages allow you to choose our level of involvement. Visit our studio filled with inspiration - our event and paper designs blend fresh hues, extraordinary materials, and innovative design to express your originality.

40 Reviews for Envision Event Planning + Print Studio

40 Envision Event Planning + Print Studio Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 09/12/2015

Leah and the rest of her staff at Envision Wedding Studio are absolutely amazing! My husband and I were living about 4 hours out of the area during the time we were planning our wedding in Sioux ... Read more Falls but Leah was so helpful in making it a stress free and enjoyable experience!! I knew with my type A personality from the second we got engaged I was going to need to be able to give all control to someone on the day of the wedding so my husband, family and myself could relax on the wedding day and truly enjoy spending time with those we love most. Leah was the perfect person for the job. She helped us customize a package that filled spots we didn't want us or our family to have to deal with on the day of the wedding. She answered countless emails and phone calls to help provide the perfect atmosphere for our wedding and nailed the vision I had by just showing her a few pictures. She was extremely flexible by adjusting her schedule when we were in town and even came out to the ceremony venue with us since she had never had a wedding there before. She helped me feel completely relaxed during the whole process and the day before the wedding she told me to drop off all the decor I had for the ceremony and reception venues and took care of it all!! Her attention to detail and style just blew me away. I couldn't be more thankful for our decision to have Leah be such a big part of our day and I would recommend her studio to anyone needing a little or a lot of help to put together their perfect day!!

User5082111

2+ years ago

The staff knows weddings inside and out. LOVED working with them. Their prices were super reasonable and they really made our event top notch. Highly recommend working with Envision instead of trying ... Read more to buy your stuff on your own.

K
Kylee

Married on 08/23/2014

Can't imagine my wedding without the help of Amy and Leah at Envision! WONDERFUL help and always a phone call and email away. Also they did amazing working with the budget I gave them! Thank you ... Read more Envision!