eNVy Event Management

Carson City, NV · View map · Visit website

About eNVy Event Management

eNVy Event Management is a professional wedding and event planning service based in Carson City, Nevada. This skilled team of planners has been coordinating and executing events flawlessly for more than two decades, specializing in weddings, private parties, trade shows, corporate events, and more. eNVy Event Management services the entire Reno area, Lake Tahoe, and the surrounding cities of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.

This Carson City-based planning service works closely with each and every client, gaining an accurate understanding of their dream vision for their special occasion. eNVy Event Management takes your personal style, taste, and budget into account, ensuring your complete trust and confidence in their services. This experienced team provides the following planning services:

• Full-planning

R
Rachael Evanson

Married on 03/23/2019

Outstanding personal service!

My husband and I toured many venue locations for our wedding. We ultimately landed on the one that we did because Lynne was so great. We immediately felt at ease, and she provided knowledge and skill ... Read more that could not be matched in any other coordinator in which we spoke. The vendor suggestions alone were tremendously helpful; the second I advised that they came as a recommendation from Lynne everyone always praised and had nothing but good things to say. Lynne has such a professional mindset and does so well in making sure all the bases are covered, yet we still had so much fun with the planning process. She came to us the second that there might be a conflict or issue with whatever we may have chosen and explained how it affected us and gave alternatives just in case we weren’t happy. It was so lovely to have someone who regularly checked in with us to make sure we stayed on track with timelines and helping along with gentle reminders if we got overwhelmed and forgot to do something. Something pretty significant for us is that we didn't feel weird about having to ask and have the same thing explained more than once. We greatly appreciate the time and effort she put into our big day, she made us feel as though we were the only couple on her radar even though she was undoubtedly handling many more brides and I’m sure making them just as happy!

A
Alyssa

Married on 06/17/2018

Fairytale Wedding

I had the pleasure of having Lynne Barth as my wedding coordinator. She is absolutely amazing! Not only is she very detailed, she is very flexible and understanding to the brides needs during every ... Read more step of the way. Lynne makes the wedding planning process such a breeze. She turned my dreams into a fairytale while planning such a complicated wedding of twins marrying twins! It went off with a hitch and I couldn't have had the amazing wedding I did without the help of Lynne! Lynne is truly a one of a kind wedding coordinator. You will not be disappointed!

K
Kim Swerman Wilkinson

Married on 12/06/2011

Amazing and talented

Lynne was amazing when my daughter got married. We were all running around crazy on her wedding day, and Lynne was perfect. She was able to put everything in place, calmly and timely with her wedding ... Read more going smoothly. We were very grateful for her and her help.

eNVy Event Management FAQ