Enzo Custom

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About Enzo Custom

Custom Suits & Tuxedos From $495

People

We have some of the most skilled clothiers in the industry, whose experience includes managing top bespoke clothing operations like Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren and Kiton.

Product

Enzo is vertically integrated and also supplies hundreds of other custom clothiers nationwide. Our direct investment into our production has allowed us to provide our clients with the highest quality customized suits, tuxedos, and shirts at unprecedented prices.

Service

Every Enzo purchase is backed by our perfect fit guarantee. We offer unlimited in-house alterations up to 60 days after your purchase. In the rare case that your garment cannot be altered, we’ll remake it for you.

7 Reviews for Enzo Custom

7 Enzo Custom Reviews

Nikhil
Nikhil Patel

Getting married on 06/22/2019

Amazing service

Nick at Enzo Custom Philadelphia was very helpful and informative. Great service! Highly recommend Nick from Enzo Custom Philadelphia for any of your occasions. Read more Nick at Enzo Custom Philadelphia was very helpful and informative. Great service! Highly recommend Nick from Enzo Custom Philadelphia for any of your occasions.

W
Will Vorhaus

Married on 03/29/2019

Amazing quality and even better service

It started with a shirt and I was blown away with the quality of service and the end product. Nick in Philly showed me a slew of great fabrics and taught me the nuances of a custom shirt and how to ... Read more achieve a great fit. Once i received the first shirt I went back for 2 suits and a few more shirts and I'm hooked. Outstanding quality, fit, and service!

A
Alex

Married on 02/20/2019

Awesome experience.

The custom suit fit perfectly. Way better than just renting a suit that probably wouldn't fit. Can't wait to use Enzo Custom for my next event! Read more The custom suit fit perfectly. Way better than just renting a suit that probably wouldn't fit. Can't wait to use Enzo Custom for my next event!