EOS Events

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About EOS Events

EOS Events, Inc. is a floral and event design company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. They specialize in conceptualizing and executing custom floral designs to help bring your wedding dreams to reality. Whether you live locally in Puerto Rico or you’re planning a destination wedding from afar, the professional, responsive team at EOS Events, Inc. will work to make your experience stress-free.

Floral services include event design, delivery, setup and cleanup throughout San Juan. EOS Events, Inc. offers aise decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower petals, single flowers and table arrangements. The EOS team specializes in the following floral design styles:

• Classic
  • Rustic
  • Tropical
  • Vintage

Other Services

In addition to floral and event design, EOS Events, Inc. offers a variety of other services. These include full and partial wedding coordination, catering, photography, music and lighting.

69 Reviews for EOS Events

69 EOS Events Reviews

K
Featured
Katya

Married on 10/11/2014

Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful, but after meeting Victor Ortiz we knew we were in great hands! He was very responsive to all our emails and truly captured our vision - simple but ... Read more but elegant! As soon as we took our first steps into the reception hall our breath was taken away at how gorgeous everything looked. From the incredible centerpieces, to the beautiful lighting and a sweetheart table that every bride and groom dream of, Victor made all our decorating wishes come true within our budget. Our guests were absolutely wowed! We wished we lived closer because everyone wanted to take the centerpieces home with them but fortunately we were able to reuse them at our farewell breakfast the next morning so we could enjoy them for one more day!

Ifeyini
Ifeyini

Married on 04/19/2019

The ABSOLUTE best Designer in PR

OMG EOS Events transformed my wedding and it was nothing like I've seen before. Everyone loved the decor and said it looks like something you would see on TV. When I walked in down the aisle I was ... Read more floored and when I saw the reception area and the room where the tables were set up it was magical. I highly recommend Victor with EOS Events. If I have another party or event in PR I'm calling Victor first!!

C
Cynthia Muñiz

Married on 04/06/2019

Magical Wedding

I will definitely recommended. Service was exceptional from the beginning to the end. I was expecting something amazing but my wedding was more than that, it was MAGICAL everything that i dream for. ... Read more They definitely went above and beyond. I don’t have more words to say how special and happy I felt that day. THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR making my dream come true.