epaga FOTO

Kansas City, KS · View map · Visit website

About epaga FOTO

Epaga FOTO is a wedding photography company, operating out of Kansas City, Kansas. Led by owner, Jessica Roark, this experienced team of four professional photographers has developed a simple and refined photojournalistic style to reflect your special day. The company name is inspired by the Ancient Greek term for unconditional love, which reflects the passion they bring to every wedding that they photograph.

Jessica and her team have made it their mission to effectively capture both the beauty and vibrancy of your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Once the party is over, your high-resolution photos are skillfully edited so that only your precious moments shine through for years to come. With a full range of services on offer, from planning to post-production, they are with you every step of the way. Though based in Kansas City, the epaga FOTO team loves to travel and is available for destination weddings. Their services include.

• Engagement shoots

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 08/24/2013

I worked with Jessica Roark as the lead photographer. My favorite thing about these photos is that they are real. They captured priceless moments of genuine expressions and it really helped to freeze ... Read more freeze the day in our memories exactly how it happened. We got to laugh and cry all over again when we looked through them. This does not come to me as any surprise; Jessica really takes a chance to get to know her clients as people/a couple. You don't feel so much like a client with Jessica; she really goes out of her way to get to know you so that by the time it's your wedding day you feel like your friend is there to help you capture the special moments. And they really did a wonderful job with them. We couldn't be happier with our pictures! I would highly recommend Jessica; it is worth every penny.

A
Allie Atwood

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Jessica and ePagafoto - Highly Recommend

Jessica and ePagafoto were wonderful to work with and we LOVED our photos! The fact that we got a sneak peek within 2 weeks and all photos within 6 was awesome! So happy we used them and would highly ... Read more recommend!

Jillian
Jillian Coombs

Married on 05/04/2019

Fabulous photography for our May 2019 Wedding!!

I reached out to a few photographers when I started the search for my engagement and wedding photographer. Jessica Roark was the first person I met with and I instantly fell in love with her ... Read more fun/easy-going demeanor and bubbly personality! I knew from that first meeting that I could be around her all day long - which is a must! I also loved the quality of her portfolio and the way she captured color and light in such a visually pleasing way. I would highly recommend using Jessica to any future bride! She was an absolute doll to work with. She made the process so easy and I felt like it was one part of the wedding I didn't have to even worry about. I so appreciated how professional, yet also fun she was! Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out FANTASTIC! At the end of the day, the photos are the only thing you have to help remember that day over and over again so if you want to have beautiful photos to look back on for the rest of your life, choose Jessica from epagaFOTO. You will not be disappointed! We will definitely be using her in the future for baby/family photos :)