Ephemera

Providence, RI · View map · Visit website

About Ephemera

Getting married is a big deal. Choosing a photographer and florist is also a big deal.

We get that.

​We know you're letting us in on one of the most intimate and beautiful days of your life. It means you trust us to meet your entire community, and create photographs and florals you want to treasure for the rest of your life, and pass onto future generations. That's a humbling responsibility. It's also why we love this work.

That's why we're a boutique floral and photography company, which means we take on fewer clients. We show up, as real people who care about you: your story, your style, your hopes and dreams. Every wedding, we start from scratch.

For photography, we promise not only to do our best to deliver the most beautiful, meaningful photographs possible; but we promise to be your partners throughout the planning process and the entire day. With a photojournalistic style, we capture you and your love in all your unique and authentic you-ness. After all, you don't want taking photographs to get in the way of actually making the memories.

For floral design, we have ridiculously high standards for design, quality, and sustainability. We use almost exclusively Rhode Island grown flowers and foliage sourced from local, female-owned farms. We also farm a portion of our own flowers in reclaimed, formerly vacant lots in urban Providence. We translate what you love into florals that are real-life works of living art.

We're based in Rhode Island and Hawaii and often service greater New England, but are always down to travel for a good time.

Let's connect!

28 Reviews for Ephemera

28 Ephemera Reviews

G
Featured
Genevieve

Married on 09/03/2016

Phoebe did an outstanding job at our wedding and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a truly talented and professional photographer. Her photos are breathtaking, she caught everyones best ... Read more angle and stayed away from cliché wedding tackiness. She completely captured the feeling of the day- the light, the energy, the love. Phoebe is fun, sweet and easy to work with- a wonderful addition to our special day. She even got the photos back to us in record time after the wedding. Thank you Phoebe!

K
Katherine

Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful photography and flowers

I knew I didn’t want the “traditional” cheesy photos/standard plain roses for my wedding. We were not disappointed with our choice, hiring Ephemera for both our engagement shoot and our ceremony day. ... Read more We opted for the extra hours, and how flexible they were with handling our schedule/our last minute needed changes on the day of. We had a lovely experience, and will forever recommend them to anyone who is looking.

Bre
Bre Goldsmith

Married on 09/29/2018

Look No Further: Jaw-Dropping Florals, Integrity & Professionalism

As one of the top caterers in the city, I work with a lot of different vendors, and admittedly, have some pretty high standards. Ephemera exceeded my expectations across the board. I had first admired ... Read more admired Ephemera’s florals at a Providence Preservation Society event a few years back, so when it came time for my wedding, Phoebe (the owner) was my top pick. Her dedication to support local flower-farming, seasoned professionalism and infectious passion continued to confirm that I had made the right decision. She quickly honed in on the spirit of my event, became my style-collaborator, and graciously tailored the floral design to my ever-changing list of wants. Most of all, she honored the creative freedom I gave her by crafting arrangements more beautiful, or should I say “jaw-dropping”, than I could have ever envisioned. While I imagine Ephemera would do great things with ANY floral direction, I would highly recommend them for someone seeking a vibrant, organic-feeling, superbly original and whimsically-pinnable aesthetic. I can’t wait to use her again!