Epic Events by Booth

Clearwater Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Epic Events by Booth

Epic Events by Booth, Inc. is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Clearwater Beach, Florida. This team believes that every wedding, as well as every couple, is unique, and so their wedding planning service should be one-of-a-kind as well. Epic Events specializes in creating customized all-inclusive packages that cover all of the couple’s wedding day needs and matches—if not exceeds—all of their expectations. Their goal is to help every couple sit back, relax, and have an epic wedding of a lifetime.

Epic Events by Booth, Inc. can offer planning assitance for civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that this team of three planners offers include:

• Budget analysis

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 04/21/2017

My wedding day would have been a disaster without Dawn. Hiring her was one of the best decisions my fiancé and I made for our wedding day. We hired her for "day of coordination" (after realizing as a ... Read more bride I just couldn't do everything myself on my wedding day) however, Dawn did so much more than just coordinate the day of. She was in contact with me the entire week of the wedding. She followed up with every vendor, put out a few (huge) "would have been" fires, and created an amazing timeline that kept everyone on track. The day of, she arrived early, made sure everyone knew where to go and what to do, and pitched in with extra tasks (such as ironing every single linen for me - who would have thought that was even necessary?!) Every single one of my vendors raved about how great she was to work with, and how she helped them the day of as well as beforehand. She has a ton of experience working with vendors, venues and coordinating events, and it really showed in all of her work. I would hire her again in a heartbeat! Thank you Dawn!

Moriah
Moriah Morris

Married on 05/25/2019

I wish I could give 6 stars!

I don't know where to begin! My husband and I wanted to do a destination beach wedding in Clearwater (we live 2. 5 hours away). I needed full service wedding planning due to my work schedule and being ... Read more easily stressed by planning anything, better yet, a wedding! Dawn walked us through the whole wedding planing process starting 9 months before our wedding date. She handled EVERYTHING. Dawn, Anna and her team pulled together a truly epic wedding day for us. Everything was so wonderful. I cannot thank her enough. She was always a text/call away when I had questions and dealt with all of our vendors for us. I could go on and on about how much she did for us. We are SO grateful for her and her team. I highly highly recommend Dawn for any event!

Rhiana & Kevin
Rhiana

Married on 04/20/2019

Professional and experiences

I hired Epic event by booth as a partial planner but honestly anytime I had a question or going through the checklist it covered everything! Dawn package that she gives is on point it covered all the ... Read more things your wouldn’t even think about ahead of time and it gives you plenty of time to focus on your to do things. Thank you Dawn and Anna for your hard work. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect in all ways possible. Couldn’t have done it without you guys! I am one that always ask for recommendations, what do you think and Dawn was right there with options and suggestions. It was all seamless. Her recommendations in vendors were on point while focusing on our Budget. I went to bed the night before the wedding thinking this a a really big puzzle to put together in a few hours but nope it was smoothly done, and if their were issues the day if I still don’t know of it! Thank you again Dawn and team.