Epic Events by Marilyn

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Epic Events by Marilyn

Epic Events by Marilyn is a full-service wedding and event planning firm based in Houston that produces epic and memorable events. From last minute-planning to day-of coordination and full-service event planning, they will help you create a wedding experience you and your guests will enjoy. They offer a full range of wedding planning services at affordable, competitive prices. Their team of expert event planners will take the stress out of your wedding planning so you can fully enjoy your experience.

Epic Events by Marilyn offers wedding and event planning and design services for the Houston area. Wedding planning services offered by Epic Events by Marilyn include the following:

• Day-of coordination

V
Veronica Valadez

Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding coordinator

Marilyn was great to work with. She was available anytime I needed her. She made my wedding day go so smoothly. I couldn’t have done it without her. Read more Marilyn was great to work with. She was available anytime I needed her. She made my wedding day go so smoothly. I couldn’t have done it without her.

Serah
Serah

Married on 06/22/2019

Jospeh and Serah’s wedding in Houston

She was amazing with great price. Her service was excellent, she was very professional and very helpful. Very understanding and willing to do anything to everything to help. She was always there for ... Read more for me and make sure our wedding went great. We had 780 guests!!!!! She handled everything for me!!!! Thank you and you guys were great!

N
Natacha Nze

Married on 04/27/2019

I had a very good experience with Marilyn.

Marilyn is a very great wedding planner. God sent her just on time for me. I am very happy for the work she has done. Thank you Marilyn you saved my wedding. Read more Marilyn is a very great wedding planner. God sent her just on time for me. I am very happy for the work she has done. Thank you Marilyn you saved my wedding.