EPIC Hotel Miami

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About EPIC Hotel Miami

Kimpton EPIC Hotel is an elegant, modern wedding and rehearsal dinner venue located in Miami, Florida. We offer a breathtaking setting for your wedding ceremony and reception. Our luxurious hotel rooms and suites offer a necessary sanctuary for wedding guests and your wedding party. We have everything to create a truly unforgettable wedding reception or celebration!

Facilities and Capacity
Kimpton EPIC Hotel offers spectacular views and three different indoor and outdoor spaces for weddings and other events. Couples may host up to 250 guests at this venue. Choose from unique event spaces, including a unique ballroom featuring 4,000 square feet, hand-blown glass globes and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Downtown Miami. The pool deck is on the 16th floor and offers a panoramic view and is the ideal backdrop for a rehearsal dinner, post-wedding brunch or wedding party. Bride and groom suites are available for pre-wedding preparations.

EPIC Hotel Miami offers wedding and event venue rental services. Packages include a complimentary bridal guest room, reduced wedding rooms block rates, Chiavari chairs, upgraded linens as part of your event. Wedding services offered by EPIC Hotel Miami include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Accommodations
  • Cake
  • Dedicated Event Concierge

Cuisine
All wedding and event catering is provided by Area 31 Restaurant, which specializes in exceptional seafood and elegant presentations. The restaurant features exciting tastes and flavors with menu options that can be customized to your preferences. Their food blends international influences with local inspiration to create elegant, yet approachable fare your wedding guests will savor.

Location
EPIC Hotel Miami is located by the lively Biscayne Bay area in Downtown Miami. It is situated alongside the buzzing Brickewell business district on Biscayne Boulevard.

60 Reviews for EPIC Hotel Miami

60 EPIC Hotel Miami Reviews

Arlene
Featured
Arlene

Married on 10/27/2018

My dream wedding

There is not enough words in the world to express the gratitude I have for Patricia and the entire Epic team! Our wedding was in 10/27/2018 and it was a true dream come true and out of a fairytale! ... Read more Every question, every detail was handled with such love and care, that trusting them with our vision was easy! Patricia is an angel on earth! She is so professional and a friend at the same time! Through my million questions and concerns, she was always there to assure me that everything would turn out perfect and she wasn’t kidding! We even had a situation in which we had to change things around 3 weeks before the wedding and Patricia guided me in the right direction, calmed all my nerves and took charge! My wedding was perfect and it’s all thanks to them! The food, the accommodations (Guillermo from the room coordination is amazing!) and the communication was top notch! I wish I could re-do my wedding again and again exactly the same way! Thank you Patricia and the Epic team for making my dreams come true!

Alejandra
Alejandra Guardado

Married on 10/20/2018

Best venue ever

The EPIC hotel exceeded all of our expectations. Patricia was wonderful for the planning process and always answered all of our questions. The venue itself was beautiful with an organized staff. Their ... Read more catering was incredible as many guests told us it was the BEST wedding food they have ever had.

M
Michelle

Married on 09/01/2018

The team at the Epic was superb and helped to make our wedding absolutely PERFECT! Lissette and Chanel helped with accommodating my guests with their rooms before the big day. Patricia came on board ... Read more once we had already booked with the Epic and she didn't miss a beat. She made me feel comfortable and her communication and professionalism were above par. Michael also helped to make our day run smooth and without any hiccups. Nelson was the man of the night! Everyone was talking about Nelson and how attentive he was to my husband and me, as well as my family. His customer service was impeccable! All in all, I am elated that we chose the Epic to host our wedding as it was our BEST DAY EVER!!