Epic Photography

Kansas City, MO · View map · Visit website

About Epic Photography

Epic Photography is a full-service wedding photography and videography company. The company specializes in providing beautiful and artistic photographs. Part of the industry since 2009, they shoot and film weddings primarily in the local areas of Tulsa, Oklahoma; Dallas, Texas; and Kansas City, Missouri. Epic Photography includes timeline planning and style selection in their wedding packages to create a wedding experience that focuses on the delight of the couples. Their highly-skilled photographers strive to capture the joy and romance of each couple’s wedding celebration.

Couples can choose from a variety of photography styles such as contemporary, traditional, and photojournalism. Epic Photography offers packages that will fit the needs and budget of each couple. They provide photographs in the form of digital files and proofs. The company also offers the following services:

• Engagement Shoots

131 Epic Photography Reviews

Featured
User5067166

2+ years ago

Unbeatable value, unlimited time with photographers and because our reception was a simple cake & punch party the company included a photo shoot at a second location after we left the church -- it's ... Read more been just over a week since our wedding so we haven't received our photos yet but expect to have some excellent shots. Photographer and her assistant were both fun, professional and easy to work with and be comfortable with. I expect some of our second locations pics to be the best because we were able to relax and enjoy the experience.

Sophie
Sophie Erstad

Getting married on 09/04/2020

Fantastic service with great value!

If you live in Tulsa, Epic Photography is the way to go. They were super personable and helpful in the process leading up to our wedding day, and the photographer, Brooke, we had for the wedding was ... Read more fantastic! I liked that we could pick which style we wanted for the final product, and it was especially important to us that at the end of the process we received all of our photos, available to download at best quality for free with no watermarks. Not to mention, the turnaround time was extremely quick -- I had friends getting married in Tulsa who had to wait six months for their photos to be delivered to them. We only had to wait 9 days for all of our photos. We were very impressed with Epic's flexibility as well, as they allowed us to request their service hourly in place of purchasing an entire package. This was a big deal to us both financially and logistically -- many places it's either all or nothing. Not with Epic, though -- they were very supportive and great to work with. We recommend them 100%.

Lily
Lily Crosby

Married on 07/28/2019

Epic Photography is truly EPIC

Hello Lovely Brides and Grooms! First off congratulations on the engagement and soon to be wedding! Marriage is such a beautiful thing! Now onto my review lol My experience with Epic Photography was ... Read more Photography was literally epic! Our photographer Mike was amazing! My wedding party, my now husband, and myself are all..... to put it nicely we’re quite awkward and uncomfortable in front of a camera. That being said our photographers (the second photographer I can not for the life of me remember his name so I sincerely apologize for that) were so fun and made it so easy to just be natural and comfortable! They were definitely a highlight of one of the best days of our lives! My husband loves his movie references (specifically Talladega Nights) and Mike got all the references and they had quite a lot of fun throwing random references into the conversation while we were taking pictures. (That definitely produced lots of very real and comfortable smiles lol) They were so sweet and very respectful when it came to our traditional catholic wedding and the boundaries and respect that we give to the alter and the sanctuary. We definitely had a lot of fun with our photographers and I can’t recommend them enough!!!!