Epic Thyme

Nevada City, CA · View map · Visit website

About Epic Thyme

Epic Thyme is a wedding and event planning company located in Nevada City, California. Owner Christi has been designing weddings and other special occasions since 2012 and still wakes up every single day ready to tackle the next big event. Her clients give her the drive to constantly produce beautiful events that showcase each client’s individuality. Epic Thyme will be there with you every step of the way to support you in planning the wedding of your dreams.

Christi and her team invite couples to decide how much assistance they want from Epic Thyme. They are able to help you from any distance and are extremely tech-savvy. Their previous experiences give them the tools needed to flawlessly plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Christi’s main priority while planning your wedding is to keep you organized and on track. Epic Thyme offers full and partial planning services in addition to day-of coordination. The team provides budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Christi and her other planners have experience with the following wedding types:

• Civil unions

6 Epic Thyme Reviews

S
Scottie

Getting married on 11/04/2020

Amazing skills and commitment!!

My husband had a 3-way bypass exactly 1 month before our planned 50th wedding celebration. In due course he was medically cleared to participate, but I knew I couldn't complete event plans that were ... Read more well behind schedule while serving as a full-time caregiver. Kristi leapt into the gap, leading a team of our friends in an amazing effort that completely freed me from concern and resulted in an very, very special afternoon. I had known she had good skills, known she was a true professional, but I was unprepared for her level of personal commitment to leading the hastily-assembled team to an absolutely amazing result. I look forward to working with her again and cannot recommend her highly enough. A thousand thanks, Kristi, for making our special day so do-able.

J
Jamison

Married on 03/23/2019

I can’t even begin to share how wonderful Christi is! Her professionalism, drive, and willingness to bend over backwards for her clientele is what makes this business the best around. Read more I can’t even begin to share how wonderful Christi is! Her professionalism, drive, and willingness to bend over backwards for her clientele is what makes this business the best around.

L
Linda

Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding venue was a little disorganized, so if we hadn't had Christi to help us out, I don't know what we would have done!? She came in during the final 2 months and totally brought everything ... Read more together. Including-- totally setting up the venue on the day of the wedding and relieving us of any anxiety. She is young, energetic, organized, and has a great memory regarding the small details that we requested. I can't wait to hire her for another occasion!