epicDJproductions

Auburndale, FL · View map

About epicDJproductions

"Entertaining Your Dreams"

epicDJproductions is not just your typical Mobile DJs - we're highly skilled event coordinators with well over 15 years of experience in the business. Unlike most highend mobile DJ companies that charge extra for things such as uplighting, standard gobo projection, video projection, and set-up time,epicDJproductions believes that these are the things that you should expect from a quality experienced DJ/Coordinator. That's your guarantee of getting a top quality DJ for your Wedding, School Prom, Anniversary Party, Reunion, Fundraiser, Birthday or other special occasion. We specialize in uplighting to transform your special occasion into a star studded production. We set our standards high and go the extra mile to ensure your event is well organized and has that WOW! factor that your guest will remember.

2 Reviews for epicDJproductions

2 epicDJproductions Reviews

L
Lorrie

Married on 06/29/2018

Will was the absolute best! He kept our daughter's June 29, 2018 wedding and reception right on schedule, he entertained our guests, brought the two families together and they danced all night long. ... Read more So much fun and we could not thank him enough for all he did. We highly recommend Will and epicDJproductions.

Rache
Rache Macker

Married on 08/23/2019

1.0

Heartbreakingly depressing

The biggest mistake of my life was trusting another vendor who referred me to him. He simply made a playlist and let it play. I found him once to ask him to engage the crowd. This did not happen.I ... Read more could not find him looking other times. If he has a mic, he did not use it. I did not get to cut my cake, toss my bouquet, have my garter removed or tossed. He did not play trivia and shoe games as we requested. He did not announce this date was special due to my late mother’s birthday. Before I knew it, the night was over. He later admitted he was waiting for me to approach him with special events. As a bride, this is the last thing you want to worry about. This person ruined the biggest day of my life. Please learn from my mistakes. Do your research. Find (real customer) reviews. Spend a little more if you have to. If you are on a budget, make your own playlist. That’s all this person did. I was robbed of opportunities I will never get back. Don’t let the same thing happen to you.

epicDJproductions FAQ