Epics Photo Booth

Reno, NV · View map · Visit website

About Epics Photo Booth

We are an ultra-modern photo booth rental company providing you with an high-end experience in every way, from our top-of-the-line equipment to our unbeatable service. Servicing Truckee, Tahoe City, Incline Village, Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Sierraville, South Lake Tahoe + beyond.

Our service includes instant prints along with digital prints, GIFs and boomerangs that can be emailed, texted or uploaded directly to social media sites. We also include props and backdrops at no additional charge. Our booth is state of the art, with a dual sided monitor so that your guests never have to wait in line!

5 Reviews for Epics Photo Booth

5 Epics Photo Booth Reviews

Molly
Featured
Molly

Getting married on 10/05/2020

Innovative experience with exceptional service

Epics Photo Booth provided the photobooth experience for one of our wedding industry networking events. Our guests LOVED the experience! Christian and Sarah dressed the part and kept the experience ... Read more fun and engaging! In addition to being fun for our guests, Epics Photo Booth provided us with fantastic photobooth shots to include in our marketing.

Angela
Angela Messina

Married on 08/16/2019

Exceeded every expectation we could have had!!

Christian and Sarah were absolutely awesome to work with! I didn’t have a huge expectation for the photo booth it was initially more of a nice to have but thanks to Christian and Sarah it actually ... Read more turned into one of the highlights. Our guests had such a fun time! The quality of the photo booth pictures were awesome! There were endless props and Christian helped me design the perfect custom design for the printed photo strips. we promptly received the file the day after our wedding and he even mailed the disc drive. I would recommend Christian and Sarah to anyone and everyone looking for a photo booth! Also, I must say they were super flexible with me since we missed the mark on when the start time should have been so they worked with us and stayed a little later due to a lot of dead time in the beginning of the night. I really appreciated that more than I can say because I feel like usually with weddings you just constantly get gouged! Not with this team! Very upfront, straightforward, reliable and just a pleasure!

B
Bria Elly

Married on 07/26/2019

Highly Recommend!

We used their services for a professional business event outside. So much fun! It rained for about 30 minutes in the beginning of the event and Christian handled it with such ease and we all still had ... Read more a great time once it was set back up and the sun was out!